Just a Fantasy💏Sherlock X Reader

You feel the texture of Sherlock's skin beneath your fingertips as he kisses your jaw slowly. He carefully trails kisses down your neck, causing you to sigh in pleasure. You put a hand in his hair and gently tug. He groans lightly.

He kisses your shoulders, then trails kisses on your clavicles.

"D-don't stop," you stutter, holding back a moan. He kisses more passionately, thereby causing it to be rougher.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" You hear him ask.

"(Y/N)!" Sherlock yells, causing you to snap back to reality.
"Y-yes?" You ask, flustered from the dirty daydream. Sherlock chuckles and smiles.

"Your deductions?"he asks, clearly knowing you were thinking about him. You furrow your brows and nod.

"R-right, of course. Deductions. Well, let's see, uh a businesswoman in her mid to late forties. She has signs of some sort of poisoning, judging by the colour of her skin, and the sight of her nails. I would say a family member did this; most likely her husband or brother,"you say.

Sherlock nods in agreement and smiles slightly.

"Spot on. It was the brother,"he says to Lestrade, wrappng an arm around your waist. You furrow your brows in confusion at this move, as it's uncharacteristic.

On the way to the cab, Sherlock leans over and says into your ear, "that was just another fantasy, right?"

You feel blush creeping into your cheeks.

"Y-yes," you stutter, causing him to smirk.

"About me,"he deduces. You nod in agreement. He pulls you into the cab and whispers into your ear, "we can reenact it when we get to the flat."

By now, your face is red as a cherry, and your insides are screaming. You nod, smilng slightly.

"We'll reenact this 'just a fantasy'" Sherlock says into your ear, causing you to shiver.

Now, you can't wait to get back to the flat.

A/N
Guys, so sorry that this one's so short. I intended for it to be longer, and Sherlock was to take longer figuring out what the reader was daydreaming about, but the original imagine that was completed and was to be posted didn't save.

When I opened the part back up to check for errors, I saw that there was only one sentence, as opposed to several paragraphs that were written one day prior.

So, I am pissed about that.

Also, if you're interested in Harry Potter, I have a new imagines book out. Also, I have a book about the child of Mycroft.

Harry Potter book is titled : Harry Potter Imagines

Mycroft book is titled : The Lovechild of Mycroft Holmes

Check them out!

Also, I am in the process of writing a Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit imagines book. I'll let you know when that's out as well.

Anyways, I love you guys,
Juju