New deals and big money.

And on the the 30th day......

I CANNOT believe I havn't updated in 30 days, the next chapter will be long and soon to make up for it!

Sorry guys, anyway, hope you enjoy this.

Waking up next to Blake, damn.

With his hair all messy and fluffy, his bare back and his soft looking skin he had already made my day, he hadn't even woken up yet. I smiled stared up at his ceiling, tangled up in the quilt we were meant to share.

My phone buzzed on his bedside table making him stir in his sleep.

'' Shit.'' I whispered, reaching over his sleeping form and snatching my phone from the side. 

New message from: Autumn.

MOLLY, 

Some rich kid is here with her dad, she wants the dancing demons to perform at her birthday party, BIG MONEY! Need you down here ASAP,

PS I heard about Blake * Wiggles eyebrows suggestively.* :D

-Autumn.

This is exactly what the dancing demons needed, a big event to advertise the group. This could lead to big things, things up until now I had only dreamed about. I couldn't wait, no, they couldn't wait, as I thought about my dreams for the group there was a girl who wanted us to perform at her birthday party waiting for me to arrive. Very carefully I pulled the covers back and shifted my weight, sliding across Blake's bed. I stood up and straightened out my PJ's, biting my lip as I tiptoed though Blake's room, trying my best to be silent.

I low creek came from one of the floorboards, making me freeze. Blake couldn't wake up, he couldn't catch me, then I'd never be able to leave without him knowing. He turned over into the empty space that I once occupied, he took a deep breath, stirred a little, but didn't wake up. I breathed a sigh of relief, slowly opening his bedroom door, stepping through it and closing it softly behind me. I dashed up the stairs to my bedroom and threw on some some skinny jeans, I jumped around my room a little, trying to get them on. Eventually they slid on and I quickly put on a thin vest, brushing my hair and teeth before grabbing a small black mask and running to Oliver's room. 

I gently tapped on his door, a groan came from inside followed by a growl of frustration.

'' I swear to god if that's Blake trying to pull another prank I'm going to come out there and-

'' It's Molly.'' I whispered.

'' Oh for fucks sake Molly, do you know what the time is?'' He asked, throwing his door open and dragging me in, closing it swiftly behind me. I didn't look around his room, I didn't want to be nosy. He took one look at the mask in his hand and shook his head.

'' This isn't fair on Blake Molly, I don't anything else to do with this.'' He said

'' What do you mean?'' I asked, frowning. He was fine with it when I told him, I really wanted his help.

'' Blake feels guilty for liking the leader of the Dancing Demons so much, because of you, but really he feels guilty for liking you because of you! It's not fair.'' He repeated.

'' Look,'' I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. '' There's this very rich little girl who wants the Dancing Demons to perform at her birthday party, she's waiting for me to arrive as we speak, I'm sick of the lies Oliver, at her party I will tell everyone who I really am. The whole thing will be on you tube within the hour and then all of this secrecy will be over. But I need your help until then. '' I pleaded. '' Please.'' I added, he looked like he was thinking about it.