Secrets and plans..

Check out the video at the side, it's an amzing song re-done and made so much better!

Enjoy!

I looked out my window, from here I could see the garden, the one where I beat Blake. I smiled as I thought about it again. I still had so many more people to meet and I was looking forward to it, for one week I will be attending Blake's school, his head teacher is a were so I'm about to stay for the week, and then Blake will be going to my school for a week, Claire's idea of us 'getting to know each other.'. Today is was boiling, all the windows and doors were open and everybody was downstairs chilling. I don't know where Blake was but I wanted to change, somehow I ended up gazing out of my window.

like Rapunzel, maybe Jake will come and save me from my tower.

The guy, the one who I had danced with when I beat Blake, walked into the garden, with his shirt off.

I won't lie and say he hasn't got a good body...

He walked slowly over to a brown shed in the corner of the garden and opened the thick door. I strained to see what he was doing, my face almost pressed against the glass I watched as he pulled out a what looked like a petrol  lawn mower and paused it to the corner of the garden. I turned to go and changed when he glanced at me and then back to the house, I could just see his lips moving as he spoke to somebody. He nodded to whoever he was talking to and left the lawn mower, walking back inside. I frowned why he just leave the-

Fuck.

Wow....

Crap...

Blake stepped out into the garden, his blond hair looked messy as he approached the lawn mower. My fore head pressed against the glass I almost gasped when he took his shirt of.

WHOA....

No competition, if the other guy looked good, Blake looked scrumptious.

Tanned skin, nice muscles, gorgeous body..

he started up the lawn mower and, Realising what i was doing I turned around.

'' I think I saw drool!'' Oliver said laughing.

'' OLIVER!'' I shouted, slapping a hand against my thumping heart. He jumped on my bed laughing.

'' Somebody loves B-'' I slapped my hand over his mouth and shook my head.

'' Don't ruin my moment, the whole point of this is to figure out my feelings.'' I said with a serious look on my face. He nodded and I could tell he was smiling into my hand.

'' I'm going to let go now Okay?'' I said, I took my hand of his face slowly, he just stood there grinning at me.

'' They did it on purpose Molly.'' He sang, grinning like a maniac.

'' Pardon?'' I said, scrolling through my clothes.

'' They purposely made Blake do the grass because they knew you were watching.'' He said smiling. I turned around.

'' No, they wouldn't do that. Would they?'' I asked. He nodded.

'' Blake doesn'y know though, they arranged it downstairs before he came back home.'' He said, I turned back to my  wardrobe and picked a few things, a pair of shorts, some flats and a vest. It was okay for a day like this. I threw them on my bed.

'' Where did he go?'' I asked curiously.

'' He went to make sure he had a er, date, for this showcase.'' He said. I smiled and asked, '' Which one?''

'' Have you ever heard of the dancing demons?'' He asked me, sitting on the edge of my bed as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

'' I um, er, Yeah. yeah I have.'' I said.

'' Well, he loves them. Kinda has the hots for the captain. I know if I liked girls I would.'' He said laughing. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I checked my hair.

'' Uh-''

'' It's okay molly, nobody will ever be as good as you.'' He said rolling his eyes and standing up.

'' You're his mate.'' He said beaming. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

'' No shit Sherlock.'' I said laughing, he joined me and walked to the door.

'' I'll see you downstairs 'kay?'' he said, smiling quickly and rushing down. I sighed with relief.

'' Oh my god...''' I murmured, placing my face in my hands.

Jake:

The house felt, empty, lifeless without molly's presence. I wanted to run to her and take her away. I diddn't want to share her with Blake. Everybody is quiet, I have never seen my mother so pleased.

She is already trying to get me to go on dates, She just doesn't understand.

Molly is the only girl for me.

Not even my mate could ever come before her, I love her with ALL of my heart and that will never, never change. I sigh and sit down on the grass in the garden, I wonder what Molly is doing now and how much she has fallen in love with Blake already, even though it's only been two days. Rubbing my face my eyes feel hot as tears slip out, they slowly trickle down my face.

'' Jake-'' Somebody says.  ''oh.'' He says again. It's Luca.

'' What Luca?'' I asked, looking up and not even bother to hide that I was crying.

'' You can't do this.''

'' I can and I will.'' I say defiantly.

'' I mean you can't let her go.'' he says, shaking his head at me like I'm four.

'' No shit Sherlock.'' I said, reminding me again of Molly, she says that all of the time, it kinda rubbed off on me.

''And what you suppose we do about it Luca? Why do you even care?'' I asked him, not letting on that I was thinking the exact same thing a few hours ago.

'' I care because I love her Jake. I know she's yours, and I know that's where she should be, not with him. I suggest you win her back, it's too quiet without her here.'' He said sadly. it wasn't surprising that somebody Else loved her, she's the most amazing person I have ever met or seen in my life, I highly doubt that will ever change. I nod slowly.

'' I get it.'' I said.

'' No you don't, she loves you back Jake. She doesn't love me.'' he said, rather angrily.

'' She does love you.'' I said simply.

'' Not like she loves you.'' he said, staring straight at me. I diddn't argue with that.

'' When do we start?'' I asked.

'' Next week, invite her to the dancing demons showcase.'' He said grinning.

'' Thank you Luca, I owe you.''

'' I know.'' was all he said.

VOTE!