Chapter 11 - Girl Night With The Boys

Start from the beginning

***Jessie's POV***

After the movie, we went into my bedroom and Rydel suggested that we paint each other's nails, so I painted hers pink and she painted mine white which looked good on my brown skin.

"Why do you find it fun to paint your nails? It's so pointless," Ross said. Rydel smirked and said,

"It's actually really fun! Do you want to find out?" Ross's eyes went wide and he ran out of the room followed by Rydel. Rocky was laughing, while I smiled evilly at him.

"Woah, don't even think about it," he said, slowly backing away from me. I quickly ran at him, following him into the kitchen. He ran around the island in the middle and past the table, knocking over a bowl of popcorn. He ran into the living room,and around the TV. I chased him around one of the couches and then managed to tackle him onto the couch and sat on him to keep him in place.

"No! Please don't paint my nails!!" he shrieked.

"Too late!" I smiled, evilly. I grabbed his hand and smeared purple nail polish all over his nails. Once I was done, I held his hands and blew on them, so that they could dry, still straddling him.

"You know, purple really suits you!" I said, getting off him.

"Ughh, I hate you!!" Rocky whined.

"Love you too," I winked at him. Ross suddenly came stomping into the room, looking very angry with bright pink nail polish all over his hands and even in his hair. Rocky and I burst out laughing at the streaks of pink in his hair. He looked ridiculous!

"How do I get this stuff off?!" he exclaimed.

"Nail polish remover," I told him. He ran off into the bathroom to find some, while I called, "Too bad I don't have any!" Ross came back out and looked like he wanted to kill me.

"I have Austin and Ally tomorrow! I can't go looking like this! What do I do?!"

"Just buy some! It's not hard!" I said, in between giggles. "Where's Rydel?" Ross shrugged and took his phone out. I went to find her, and I found her staring at her phone on the kitchen floor.

"Dels? What happened?" I asked, sitting down next to her. She just handed me the phone and I looked at it.

From: Sid :P

Rydel, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in person, but I have a feeling I would just mess it all up so I'm telling you through text. For a long time now I've had these feelings. For you. And I kept on trying to hide them because I wasn't sure you felt the same way. But I don't want to hide them anymore. I'm hopelessly and completely in love with you Rydel Lynch. Could we maybe meet up for coffee on Sunday? I'll see you tomorrow anyway, but I have a feeling we won't get a chance to talk then ;)

"That's so sweet! Why can't all guys be like him?!"

Rydel laughed and said, "I know! I can't believe this! It feels like someone's going to jump out at any moment with a camera and say that I'm being pranked. I'm so happy. But you have to promise you won't tell any of the boys,"

"Why?"

"They'll all get super protective, especially Riker, and never let me date him. So you have to promise. Promise me!!"

"Okay,okay, I promise I won't tell anyone!" I laughed. "What's happening tomorrow?"

"Well, there's this festival thing at the park and all of us are going. Will you come? Please?" What should I say? Riker's going to be there. But I can't just completely block them out of my life.

"Fine, I'll come," I smiled.

*****

After a couple of hours of talking and playing games, Rocky, Ross and Rydel left. The next morning, I woke up reasonably early, and got dressed for the festival. I put on light blue skinny jeans and a floral print short tank top that said "NEVER" on it. I put on my black watch, black flower earrings and silver infinity necklace. I put on my usual make up but added blood red lipstick. Rydel said she would pick me up at 11, and it was 10:55 so I put on my green fake converse, and grabbed a green purse to match. I walked into the sitting room and saw Charlie sprawled on the sofa.

"Charl? Charlieee? Wake up!" I shook her gently until I saw her eyes open. "Sweetie, go sleep in your room."

"Ugh, I can't, I have to revise! I've got a really important exam in 4 hours!" she said, checking the time. "Wow, look at you all dolled up. Where are you going?"

"Just this music festival thingy with Rydel and the boys," I shrugged, trying not to make her feel bad that I was having fun while she was studying. Although I wasn't sure how much fun I would actually have...not that spending the day with the guy who you rejected but still can't get over isn't fun. 'Cause it totally is.

Charlie complained some more and then crawled into her bedroom, just as the door knocked. And who should be there but the very last person I wanted to see.

Mr Riker Lynch.

*************
I AM AN AWFUL PERSON YOU CAN ALL KILL ME NOW. I've had this written for so long and just not uploaded it. I promise I will try to update more but I've just been so busy lately!!! I promise promise promise that the next chapter will be up within the next 7 days.

On another note, SAY YOU'LL STAY HAS ALMOST REACHED 600 READS!!! This is soo amazing for me and I can't thank you all enough!! I'll put all shoutouts in the next chapter :D

If you vote/comment/add my story to your reading list/share in anyway you get a shoutout AND a follow!!!!

Love you all xxx
--goldstar3400

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.