Fawn sighed. "Such is the life of a halfling who refuses to shift."

"Terrible waste of space, if you ask me."

"By no one did,"

Yvan gave Peter yet another evil look. The microwave beeped, and Yvan grabbed the mug with a kitten over his hand. Michal hadn't even noticed he'd grabbed it. He watched as Yvan began to mix the teabag inside of it.

"Who's our there?"

Michal watched as Leyna and Troy suddenly walked in. Leyna wore Troy's shirt and Troy only had boxers on. Michal raised his eyebrows. Leyna blushed, though Troy only smirked, grabbing her hand.

"You two couldn't sleep either, huh?" Peter asked, ignoring his cousin.

"For completely different reasons, it seems." Michal teased.

Peter immediately looked at her. He looked her up and down and then Troy. Peter sniffed. Then, he grimaced. "You two smell of sex."

The only way to describe Leyna's expression was absolute mortification. Troy simply laughed, patting her on the back. "Perfect time too! Couldn't hear this one moaning over Timothy!"

Leyna immediately slapped him.

Michal laughed, enjoying Troy's pain. Troy gave her a bewildered look before telling her she just hit a future king and should apologize. It was hilarious seeing him like this.

Yvan tolled his eyes. "If I have to hear you two argue over this trivial thing I will gladly walk down into the dungeon and allow that mongrel to tear my flesh from my bones."

"No one is stopping you." Peter said, amusement clear in his voice.

Yvan muttered a slew of curses at him before putting his tea to his mouth and drinking from it.

Leyna stopped arguing with Troy and grabbed herself a soda from the fridge. Troy grabbed a bag of something red, which Michal could immediately smell was blood. Troy gently cut a corner and poured it into a cup. He then began to sip from it.

Another loud howl sounded out. This one almost sounded coherent. Michal frowned. "Is he gaining consciousness?"

"Perhaps," Yvan mused, "but perhaps not."

"That was oh so helpful." Peter grumbled.

Yvan gave him another evil look.

Fawn rolled her eyes. "By the Moon goddess I swear just kiss already."

Peter gave her a mortified look. "As if! He's not even my type!"

"I thought you liked leggy blondes, Pete." Leyna teased.

Yvan blanched. "I am not leggy."

"My type is leggy blonde with huge tits." Peter said. "I thought you knew that."

Leyna rolled her eyes. "I was hoping you'd finally admit you liked guys better, but whatever."

Peter narrowed his eyes at her, but didn't comment. They then descended back into silence, the only sounds being the occasional accidental slurp.