Chapter III

Chapter III

"Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who wait, and the best things come to those who never give up."

-Anonymous

Andrea got her bag out of her car and slung it over her shoulder. She looked up at the house and sighed. She nodded her head firmly before walking up to the front door. When she reached for the doorknob, a loud scream sounded out.

Her eyes widened as she quickly fought to open the door. When she couldn't get it to open she knocked on the door. Hopefully someone could hear her.

The door opened and Troy stood there, headphones in his ears. He gave her a tight smile before walking away. Andrea followed him inside and shut the door.

Another scream rang through the house. Andrea could hear sobbing come after this one too.

What was going on?

Andrea looked around, attempting to locate the source. She looked towards the living room and saw the others sitting in it. Andrea walked over. Aristide looked up. "Ah, hello, Andrea."

"What's that-" another scream "-screaming?" Andrea asked, frowning.

"That's Timothy. Something's wrong, his eyes turned red and he growled at us when he walked in. So, something is up. We don't know what though, but he seems to be in-" a loud scream came, followed by a ton of crying "-pain." Aristide finished, looking up the stairs.

Andrea nodded. "Poor Timothy."

She looked at the others, who were busy whispering amongst themselves. Andrea sat down next to Aristide and looked to him. "What's up with them?"

"Oh, they have a deep-seeded grudge against Monster Hunters. See, in the past, they were known to simply hunt down and kill. Now, however, they only intervene if a species is getting too close to the human world. Though, that hasn't stopped the Supernatural from hating their guts."

"I see."

"Hey, Andrea?"

"Yes?"

"Did you know Caleb was a Monster Hunter?"

"No, I didn't. I didn't even know the world expanded to the Supernatural. Honestly, I thought only humans existed, and Caleb never mentioned it, so I never even began to consider it." Andrea said, looking down. Why hadn't her brother told her?

Suddenly, a loud 'no' rang through the house, along with even more sobbing. Andrea watched as Darrin came down the stairs, looking both stressed and annoyed. Andrea stood up. "Is Timothy okay?"

Darrin looked up. "Oh, it's you."

Andrea frowned. "What?"

Darrin sighed. "Tim's fine. He is perfectly fine!" Darrin was shouting now.

"I'm sorry I asked, Darrin." Andrea said, looking down.

Darrin said nothing. Instead, he growled angrily and punched the wall. Hard. The house shook slightly. Darrin growled before tearing his bleeding fist away from the wall. He stared at the dent. "I'll go get the stuff we brought to fix walls." He mumbled as he walked out.

Estal sighed. "At least he's fixing it."

Charlotte shook her head. "What is wrong with these people?"