Chapter I

Chapter I

"I have fought many battles, many of which most will never understand. Even when my mind and body have felt weak, my soul has stayed strong. I am unstoppable."

-Karen Salmansohn

  It was terrible.

Ever since hell, everything had been out of wack. Andrea had been brought in and checked up on. We were questioned on where we found her and answered truthfully.

  Us Monster Hunters were looked down on by those we had called friends before.

  And I was circling the insanity drain.

  Nightmares of what I had done in hell consumed my nights and I would wake up with  claw marks all over my clothes. I even woke up one night to find a large gash on my stomach one time.

  My life was being torn from me, and I couldn't control it.

  Today was no different.

  I was standing in a pool of blood. I was nude, but dripping with blood. My hand instinctually began to rub my skin. The blood kept coming, and I began to feel it being poured into me.

  I looked up and screamed as I tried to run, but my feet seemed to be glued to the ground. I instantly felt blood be dumped into my mouth when I tried to scream. My throat clogged and I began to choke.

A low laugh came from all around me. My eyes were saucers as I tried to look around.

Suddenly, the scene changed.

  I was in hell, and everyone was around me. However, I wasn't paying attention to them.

  I was madly swinging my sword at Ezekiel, and he looked slightly nervous as he dodged my swings.

  My cries pierced the air. They were like those insane screams from anime that made you turn the sound down as you desperately tried to see if you could still hear. Suddenly, I stopped.

  The sword is useless a voice hummed. Drop it.

  My hands let go of the sword. I saw some of them giving me odd looks, though Garroth was slowly realizing what was going on.

  Shift, you'll be able to kill him then.

The sound of bones cracking and snapping filled the air as I slowly shifted into my wolf form.

  I was huge. The main reason being the fact I had no ordinary wolf. My wolf had midnight black fur that seemed to glint with a blue coloring when in the right light. My eyes were a deep blue that resembled the mythical blue moon those smurfs worshipped or whatever. I had large nails that almost resembled claws. My breath was foul, and my teeth were jagged. For whatever reason they were white. Maybe they resembled my perfectly white teeth?

Nonetheless, my wolf could easily scare someone. I was always told that if I ever shifted, I'd end up hurting a lot of people. So, I had never shifted willingly. Whenever I was forced to shift, I was locked in a room in case anything happened. That happened every few months, and hurt like the Devil.

I growled lowly at Ezekiel as I slowly padded towards him. I heard a faint cry from Garroth, but I didn't listen to him.

Good, Timothy. Now, kill him. Hurt him. Torture him.

My jaw snapped open at Ezekiel, who barely dodged it. He was struggling. I growled loudly and used one of my paws to wack him off balance. He went tumbling down into the ground, and my jaw went for the leg.