Five Fact Thingy

Hello there.

I got tagged by thepiedownthehall to do one of these things, and I'm an honorable person, so I shall honor this with all my might.

(That sounded weird...or is it just me?)

Anyways...

I got tagged to do this thing where you list 'five facts about yourself'.

So I guess I shall do that.

I'm repeating myself.

wow.

*Ahem*

NUMBERO UNO:

I am the oldest of three children at the tender age of fourteen. 

Number Two:

I started writing with a passion in fifth grade, and wrote this story called 'Bejewled'. It had fairies and shiz like that in it, and this thingy called a jewel fairy that was apparently rare, and being kissed by one made you one...

Yeah...

I was what, eleven? 

Judging is bad for you.

I then wrote something called 'The Legend of Can'. It involved tree people, and it was for a Halloween writing contest at my school in sixth grade.

WHICH I WON

BOOYAH

*Ahem*

Number Three:

I am literally the most shyest person out there.

I know I don't seem like it, but hear me out, m'kay?

I am extremely self-conscious about my appearance because I am no where near the average weight for my age. I hate showing my legs, and I wore jeans in eighth grade from the midway point of fall all the way to the end of May (I live in Arizona, people. That's typically looked at as insane). I have acne, as most teenagers do, and I HATE speaking. I am told I am extremely smart and talented, but, as most self-conscious people do, I don't believe them.

I don't socialize with anyone until I am comfortable with them. Outside of school when I'm with my sister or friends, I act completely different.

Think of a normal person on steroids.

SO basically a chatter-pants and an insane two year old.

Number Four:

I love everything fantasy. Realistic stuff isn't really my forte, however romance sort of is as I've read practically every romance/teen fiction book on this site because I'm an insane reader. As you can tell by the stuff i publish, I tend to write mostly fantasy shiz. 

Myth High - Supernatural/Fantasy

Myth War - Supernatural/Fantasy

Posh, Private, and Perfect - Teen Fiction

Alia - Fantasy/Humor

Power Born - Fantasy

Her Words - Mystery/Thriller

As you can see, I don't have a ton of variety in what I write. However, I write what I would read, as most authors do. If the author won't read their own works and enjoy it, then it's not worth reading. 

That's why I love reading author's comments and seeing them say they reread their stories.

That is, after all, what I've done with Myth High. I practically have the whole thing memorized.

Number Five:

I am a geek.

A huge geek.

I love everything to do with Marvel, Rick Riordan, the Flash, Disney, and Merlin. In fact, here's a quick picture of my desk so you see what everything looks like.

As you can see, you have my laptop where I write all my stories, a lamp for when it's dark, a bunch of marvel figures

They include Thor, Groot, Yellow Jacket, Vision, Ant-Man (BAE), Hulkbuster, and Captain America.

And then of course, Barry Allen aka Flash, my DC baby.

I have my tablet that is practically useless except for a clock, my IPad that I use to listen to music, and a little pencil holder filled with my water color pencils. My grandpa made it for me <3. 

I have my Percy Jackson book Series along with The Trials of Apollo and Magnus Chase. I do have the Heroes of Olympus book series, but it's on my kindle, sadly. I also have The Mortal Instruments book series, which I have yet to finish. I'm working on it, though!

What else...

Oh yeah, I have a Thor and Captain America statue with a little Thor plush and a little Star Lord plush. I also have a Mickey and Minnie Mouse plush, a Donald Duck plush, and the Mayor from Zootopia plush. 

And then, of course, I have a Merlin sticking out of a book, because he is the best character ever to grace the world of television and deserves to come back because the whole series was left off on a cliffhanger that makes me want to storm into the BBC offices or whatever they are called and use my amazing magic to kill anyone who refuses to revamp the series, and-

*Ahem*

Sorry, I lost control for a second.

ANYWAYS...

That was the end of the five thingies, so now it is time to nominate people...

Spiff99 weslesss Creativest FunnyGlance EmilyStocker

M'kay I'm done.

I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me!

My lord this is almost 800 words long...

I talk to much when I write.

This is why I write instead of speak.

I would've only squeaked out two sentences and then sat back down.

Yeah, I'm pathetic.

But I'm not worthless!

Aha.

Ha.

ha.

I crack myself up.

Anyhow, I shall see you all some other time when Myth War gets updated!

Toodles!

-Paige