The Truth Revealed

The next day I threw on some clothes and drove to the mall. I spent hours shopping for Amanda's present. I found the perfect gift at Rue 21. It was a green paisley shrug. She was always complaining about being cold so I knew she would love. I also bought a shade of lipstick too matched. I passed Torrid on my out catching Eliza's attention, "Hey! Come on in, I haven't seen you in a while." I grinned, walking in, "I know, I've been busy." I filled her in on everything that was going on in my life and she gasped, "Oh you just have to have this dress we got in. It'll be perfect for tonight." She ran to the back of the store and brought it out, "Don't say no because I'm buying it for you." She laughed, holding it up for me to see. It was a deep purple color with mid length sleeves and tight peplum bodice that connected to a pencil skirt. I thanked her and went home to get ready. I wore the bracelet David bought me and gold earrings with heels to match. I curled my hair, using bobby pins to keep it in place.

    Around 7 I made my way over to Spice which was the agreed meeting spot. Amanda and Vicky were sitting at the bar sipping on a drink. I walked up behind Amanda, "Happy Birthday!" As she turned I handed her the gift bag, she smiled, "Damn you look great!" I laughed and sat down, "I never get to go out so I wanted to look good." She opened her gift, hugging me immediately, "Oh, I love it! The color is great and it fits!" She put it on, "Does it match?" I nodded, "Actually it does. How funny." We all ordered a drink waiting for Samantha to show up, she came running into the club, "Oh thank goodness you didn't leave without me. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Happy Birthday Amanda!" We chuckled as she handed her a gift. She unwrapped it to find a music box styled like the one from Anastasia, "Wow, it's beautiful! Thank you." Samantha ordered a drink and then we headed off to the restaurant, Sweet Basil. As we were seated I recognized the owner; Max.

     He noticed me and came over to greet us, "Sage! Wow you look absolutely stunning. Don't worry ladies tonight your meal is on the house. Please help yourselves to our finest wines." We laughed and ordered what we wanted, Amanda glanced over at me, "Isn't he your boyfriend's dad?" I nodded while taking a sip of wine, "Yep and I guess he likes me a lot." They raised their glasses in agreement. Amanda gave a toast, "To the best friends I could ever ask for and a fantastic night out!" We cheered, "So where do you want to go after this?" Vicky started to flap her hand around, "Oh! There is this new club on the other side of town, we should go there!" Amanda laughed, "Okay, I think Eliza was just talking about it, isn't it called, 'Temptation'?" Vicky nodded as she took another bite of food. Max came back to make sure everything was going okay and then ordered us a taxi so we wouldn't have to drive and could have an even better night. I thanked him, giving him a friendly peck on the cheek.

     When the taxi dropped us off the guy said he would be waiting in the parking lot when we were ready to leave. The Que line wasn't too long, we waited for about 30 minutes before they let us in, "Ladies, have a good time." The guy winked at me as I passed causing me to blush. Once inside Amanda ordered two rounds of shots. The decor was very modern, with big comfy benches around a circle table. The lights weren't too bright but it wasn't creepy either. Overall it was probably up with Spice rating wise. I winced as we downed the shots, "Gawd, why shots?" Amanda laughed, "Something different." She dragged us all out on the dance floor and the party began. I wound up dancing with Vicky because she didn't want to dance with a stranger yet. After a few songs, we all went back to our seats and ordered more drinks. This pattern continued for the next several hours, we were all wasted. After round 7, a group of guys came over and asked us to dance. Tom, the one I was dancing with seemed to be interested in other things. His hands kept traveling down my thighs. I had to remove them from my ass several times. After the fourth time, I just walked away and went back to our table. He didn't seem too offended as he started to dance with someone else.

     The girls came back over, asking what happened. They all started to trash talk him and Vicky quipped, "Too bad David isn't here. He'd beat him up." I laughed as we downed the next round of shots that appeared. Amanda looked at me mischievously, "So... have you guys had sex yet?" I must have turned crimson because they all started to tease me, "No! We haven't. David has been a gentleman when it comes to that issue, but I'm starting to wish he would make a move already." Samantha laughed, "Oh, whatever! He is all about you. You have to have had sex by now." I shook my head, "Nope, sorry, I have no details to give. Except I have seen him shirtless...let's just say he is extremely fit." Yet another round of shots appeared which we drank cheering each other on, then took off to the dance floor. Out of nowhere, Tom was dancing next to me, trying to grab my ass again. I gave him an evil look which seemed to get the point across. A few songs later all the alcohol started to hit me. The whole room became hazy. Samantha grabbed my arm, "I don't know if it's all the alcohol or what but I think I see your friends here." We all turned to see where she was looking. Low and behold there stood Marko, Dwayne and Paul, the others not too far behind them. Amanda hollered getting their attention, "Hey! Dwayne, over here!" All three of them turned toward us and waved in excitement. They grabbed Michael and David so they could all come over.