Chapter 1 - The First Race

Sideswipe was out on his usual patrol. Going above the speed limit, racing past everything. Not really paying attention to what's around him. That is until a beautiful black and blue motorcycle raced past him. He can clearly tell it is a female driving, seeing her long blonde hair blowing dangerously behind her, under her helmet. He speeds up to catch up with her. He can't help but take in the sight of her. Though he can't see her face, he can see her body. He can see how the leather jacket she wears hugs the curves on her torso and show the prominent size of her chest. She wears black leather pants that clung to her. Her leather knee high boots pulling off the look. She turns her head to him a few times. Clearly trying to see inside the vehicle. It is a good thing he has tinted windows. She would probably get into an accident seeing a car driving itself. So, attempting to get her to stop looking in, he speeds off, looking in his rearview to see if she was chasing after him. She is, she had lowered herself to help pick up speed.

She clutches fast to catch up to him. Smirking under her helmet, she knows he can't see. She has never seen such a fine-looking sports car on her road before. So, at first it surprised her, but she then thought about racing him. Trying to see if it was a younger man inside, but with the windows so tinted she is unable to see. She whizzes past him. She heard him brake hard, surprised to see her speeding past him. She laughs under her helmet and keeps going, soon leaving him in the dust. He knows he has to beat her now. It is clearly a competition, one he knew he had to win, mainly for his pride and dignity. They drive for a few more miles, her leaving him in the dust a few times. The last time, she is gone before the dust was able to clear. He races ahead hoping to catch her, but she is gone.

He can't believe that he had been beaten by that woman. He wishes he could have gotten her name. She clearly knew how to race. It made his spark flutter a bit. It confuses him, he has never felt this way before. He try's to ignore it as he makes is way back to the scrapyard. He decides he will keep this to himself. Secretly hoping he would get to see her again. Meanwhile, the woman had raced back to her house, hiding her bike quickly in the garage. She pokes her head out of the garage, making sure she isn't followed. Then she watches in awe as the bright vibrant red sports car drives past. She chuckles to herself as he speeds off in the distance. Knowing it is clear, she walks out of the garage, her helmet in her hand and running her other hand threw her now tangled mess of blonde hair. Her heart continues to race as she thinks about the car. She believes he let her win. Though she knows she is fast, so she is also unsure. But she hopes she will get to see him again. It is more of an adrenaline rush than what she her actual job is.

The next few days there would be no sign of him. She figured he was just busy. Must be some rich business man out for a cruse when she raced up next to him. She knew it was to good to be true. So, she drives to home today, like it is any other day. Sideswipe is in the same predicament. He has been unable to leave the scrapyard and he is becoming so restless. He is hoping to see the girl again, but with missions and other problems, there had no way from him to able to leave at the same time as he did when he first saw her. He had started to slip off his duty's, started messing up on missions. His mind just isn't in it. He can't stop thinking about her. He wishes he could of saw her face. All he saw in his dreams was her wearing the helmet with her blonde hair tangling behind her. He wants to race against her again. She is all he could think about.

Bumblebee speaking brought Sideswipe out of is dreamlike state. 

"Alright team, we got a reckless racer taking over the motorcycle race track in the middle of Crown City. Grimlock you're going to have to stay here. Denny, Russel we are going to need your assistance. Bots activate your holoforms so we can stay in disguise. Let's Rev up and Roll out!" Bumblebee orders and they all transform and drive out of the scrapyard heading for Crown city.