After some time, Kim Junshi spoke in a microphone.

"Hello, everyone. Are you enjoying the party? Now, this is the time that everyone was excitedly waiting for. Especially our price and princess. It is..." Kim Junshi said. Then the drum roll played to celebrate Yoongi and Hyejung's entry on the stage.

"The prince will put ring into princess finger." The crowd applauded as Kim Junshi announced.

Hyejung and Yoongi quickly walk to the stage. Which were prepared a ring and a two story cake on the stage.

Sunhi and Namjoon just watch them from afar. Afraid that they would ruin the occasion.

Yoongi's face became down as he saw Sunhi standing beside Namjoon far away from the crowd. It's like he were telling her he's sorry and regret on what he did. But there were no turn back. It's already done. There's nothing he could do.

'I'm sorry Sunhi. I hope you would be happy with Namjoon.'

Yoongi looked at Hyejung's face and smiled. Hyejung smirked after she took a glance at Sunhi.

'Finally he's mine.' Hyejung turned to Yoongi and smiled back.

"Now, it's the best moment of today. Prince Yoongi, you may put your ring into Hyejung's finger." Kim Junshi said. Yoongi obeyed him and put the ring into Hyejung's finger.

"Now, prove your love to her if you love her so much. Let's see how much you love her." Kim Junshi said. Hyejung blushed as she heard what Kim Junshi said.

Yoongi then walk closer and closer, step by step to Hyejung. Sunhi's eyes were teary as Yoongi walk closer towards Hyejung. Yoongi put his hand on Hyejung's waist and hesitantly kissed her.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I have to. Sunhi. Please forgive me.'

Sunhi was shocked and break to tears after she saw what happened.

She then jumped into the sea so that no one could see her turn into bubbles.

Everyone turned around as they heard a splashing water sound.

"Sunhi, Sunhi." Everyone went to the balcony as Namjoon screamed to the sea to see what happened. "Sunhi..." Yoongi whispered under his breath. Yoongi then ran and dive into the sea as he realised that it was Sunhi who was jump into the sea.

But he couldn't see her under water. He came up to the surface and called for her.

"Sunhi! Sunhi!" He screamed on top of his lungs as loud as he can.

But there's no respond. He cried so hard thinking that he could never meet Sunhi again.

"Sunhi... please be fine. I couldn't live without you." Yoongi whisper to himself while crying hardly.

Then, he pulled himself together and be strong. He dive again to find her. But after sometime his eyes felt so heavy and he's out of breath.

Then, two safe guards dive to safe him.

The safe guards pulled him up on the cruise. Everyone helped to pull them up. The safe guards tried to press his chest to make water that got in his nose and mouth come out. (If it's false info please tell me. I'll change it.) They tried it many times.

At last, after a few minutes Yoongi awake and saw a figure of a mermaid. But it's actually Hyejung.

"Thank goodness." Hyejung said while smiling." He then closes his eyes again.

"Oppa! Wake up!" Hyejung panicked and tried to wake Yoongi up.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin also tried." Jimin said

After that, he was sent to the hospital for check up afraid something happen to him.

Everyone was left at the beach where they waited for the cruise before.

"Jungkook ahh... It's my fault." Hyejung said while crying. Then Jungkook come to her and hugged her.

"It's okay, noona. It's not your fault. He will be fine." Jungkook comforted Hyejung.

"How did you know? You're not a god. What if he die?" Hyejung snapped. Jungkook break the hug and cupped Hyejung's cheeks with his both hands.

"Let's have faith on him. He's strong. That's the least we can do for him. We have to support him." Jungkook said and hugged Hyejung again.

Hyejung returned the hug and clenched Jungkook's shirt as she was frustrated.

"Why are you being like this? Yoongi oppa would never do this to me." Hyejung said.

Jungkook just keep quiet, still hugging Hyejung. Jungkook hugged Hyejung until she calmed down.