017

"he's knocked out cold isn't he." stiles said smiling, referring to the passed out boy on the sofa couch.

"yeah." scott said. "i think this is the first time he's actually getting some real sleep." scott then got up and changed seats, sitting next to stiles.

"i never thought that you being here would make him opening up easier." scott said as he looked to stiles.

"me neither. im just happy he did." stiles said as he looked over to scott and still noticed a hint of worry in his eyes for the boy currently asleep.

"scott, he's fine." stiles assured, smiling.

"yeah." scott said holding eye contact with stiles.

the two didn't notice but they were only away.

the two both slowly leaned towards one another but a buzzing sound interrupted them.

"um, im gonna. uh-" scott said nervously as he got up.

"yeah, no it's fine." stiles said understanding.

as scott walked to the kitchen he slid the call button across the screen.

"hello?" he said, only to be yelled at.

"scott! where are you! get your ass over here and help me set up the field for the teams game!" coach yelled into the phone making scotts ears ring.

then the line went dead.

scott looked to the calender and realized it was the teams last game before the championship game.

he quickly ran into the living room and told stiles he had to go.

"oh, uh. yeah, it's fine." stiles said. not expecting to have been left alone to watch liam.

"are you sure it's okay?" scott questioned with his hand on the front door.

"yeah! good luck man." stiles said as he smiled back at his friend.

scott gave him a smile back and left the house, closing the door silently behind him.

but not enough to wear liam slowly woke up a couple seconds later.

"wow, you sure are a light slee-" stiles eyes popped out of his head as he realized, 'what if liam wasn't asleep when-'

"um, yeah. i was awake a little while ago." he said as he sat up.

"like, when?" stiles questioned nervously.

"um, when i heard a phone buzz..?" liam said confused.

stiles mentally sighed out in relief, "oh." he said feeling awkward.

the room was quiet for awhile until liam spoke, "thanks for... coming." be said looking down at the ground.

"hey, it's no problem. i missed you guys." stiles said, trying to get liam to lift his head. and not to feel guilty for making him come back.

because he's been wanting too for a long, long time.

liam smiled and looked up to stiles, who was smiling back.

"um, im gonna go take a shower." liam said after awhile. his scent finally hitting him.

stiles laughed and nodded an 'okay' to liam, watching him go.

'i really missed it here." stiles thought to himself as he layed down on the couch getting cozy for a much needed nap.

'jet lags a butt.' stiles thought as he slowly fell asleep.

!

authors note:

should stiles and scott be a thing?
or should i just not go there...?