003

Liam's Pov

'So... Uh, so far things were going pretty great with Stiles plan, except for the fact that me and Scott couldn't pass threw the ripped open door because of the mountain ash.'

And right now the two of us where in Meredith's cell, but I was waiting for Scott to come back from reading Meredith's memories so that we could figure out how we were going to catch up with Stiles and Lydia.

We were kinda running out of time because of the guards that where coming from both directions of the hall, I had no choice but to try and fend them off so Scott doesn't get interrupted.

But before I could do anything to the guards I saw Parrish coming down from the hall, or should I say

'The Hell Hound.'

I quickly went back into the cell not wanting to get in the way, while Parrish walked down the hall to the Mountain ash wall that was blocking me and Scott from passing.

The guards made the dumb mistake of forgetting about me and going after the guy on fire...

'Idiots'

I was thinking about getting Scott when I remembered waking him up could kill him or Meredith, so I left the cell and slowly followed behind Parrish.

Watching him to see how he would do against the mountain ash.

'And he just- walked right threw it and didn't even stop.... he just keeped walking.'

He burned the mountain ash...

'Wow'

I looked back to Scott who still wasn't back but then I made the decision to go after Stiles and Lydia instead of staying behind.

'I just hope Scott comes back soon, and hopefully when I try to pass by Parrish he won't hurt me.'

Theo's Pov

'Me and Stiles mad it to where Lydia was taken but the problem was I couldn't open the damn door!'

"What the hell are you doing, open the door!" Stiles shouted at me frustrated.

"I'm trying!" I yell back.

'This god damn-' I thought to myself but my thoughts where interrupted by...

'Oh god Liam'

"Stiles, he's coming!" He yells from down the hall.

"Who?!" Stiles questioned.

"The Hell Hound!" He said as he tackled Stiles to the floor distancing him from the door.

As I turned around The Hell Hound was right next to me and pushed me back against the wall with one hand and I felt my back crack and my head bang against the wall...

'Shit!' I think to myself as I scream out in pain hitting the wall then falling to the floor and the last thing I see is Liam on the floor looking towards me with a hint of regret in his eyes but just for a split second, as I blacked out...

Stile's Pov

After Parrish ripped open the door, unlike Theo's weak ass. I quickly got up from the ground about to go to Lydia but fell back down from the loud scream that suddenly came screeching from the room.

All that was running threw my mind at that time was me thinking,

'Please be alive Lydia!' over and over again.