008

"Guys, come on

"Guys, come on. Are these really necessary!" Theo said angrily referring to the cuffs he had around his hands, connected to a chain that Liam was currently holding, like Theo was some sort of dog on a leash.

"Yes, they are! Because none of us trust you enough to let you come willingly!" Hayden said annoyed because all Theo has done since they left is complain.

Theo then comes to a stop then groans throwing his head back but Liam and Hayden keep walking causing Theo to stumble forward.

"Watch it!" Theo said complaing again because Liam dragged him like 6 inches hurting his wrist in the process.

"Well then keep up!" Liam said not looking back at Theo but knowing that he probably mocked him and rolled his eyes.

"And stop complaining!" Liam added because he was sick and tired of hearing Theo's whining.

Theo then growled and tried again for the hundredth time to escape the cuffs, but it was useless, he wasn't going anywhere.

"Liam?" Hayden called after him, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah?" Liam said looking into hers, continuing to walk.

"Do you think this plan will actual work?" She said with worry in her voice.

"Hey," Liam said stopping and grabbing her hands, "It'll work..." He said reassuring her not to worry.

They keep looking into each others eyes and just got lost into them, like old times...

And Liam started to lean in...

"Liam..." Hayden said putting her hand on his chest and turning her head away.

"Hayden-" Liam said but she didn't let him finish.

"No, just... lets just go to the cabin." She said walking away with her arms crossed, looking down at the floor.

Liam looked down at the ground thinking, 'What the hell did I do?'

Later then regretting trying to kiss Hayden, not to mention right in front of the person that caused their breakup in the first place.

"Whoa, she looks mad at you?" Theo said smirking, because last time he remembered they were together.

Liam looked to Theo and not able to control his anger glowed his eyes, "Hey, I don't wanna fight. I just remembered last time I checked you guys were kinda together." He said smiling, making Liam even more angry as he almost broke the chain in his hand.

"I mean, I wonder what could have-" and before Theo could finish, Liam pushed him against the nearest tree putting his forearm to his neck, applying pressure.

"You know exactly what happened that made us break up!" Liam said angrily, whispering to Theo.

"And what's that exactly?"Theo questioned wanting to hear liam say it...