007

The Next day liam hurried off to school to find hayden, he texted and called her but she didn't answer.

He went to her locker and saw that she was there so he ran up next to her, apologizing like crazy.

"Hayden, I'm sorry I didn't say sorry a bit sooner or went after you when you left but-" Liam said but got cut off by Hayden kissing the side of his cheek with a smile.

"Why'd you-" before he could finish his sentence she slapped him across the face and got her books out of her locker.

"Ow! What the hell hayden! Mood swings today much?" Liam said holding his cheek in pain.

"What? The kiss on the cheek was to let you know I forgive you... and the slap across the face was because you didn't tell me this sonner and broke up with me because of it and couldn't tell me! Like what the hell Liam, I would have understood! But not the part about you liking Theo though because he's kinda creepy..." Hayden said turning around and walking away.

"Hayden, wait..." Liam said cathing up with her, "So, are we cool? And I'm sorry, I really am..." He said with regret, hoping that Hayden would at least want to be friends.

"Yeah I forgive, but next time just tell me the truth, okay?" She said making sure liam understood that if they were going to be friends then there were going to be no secrets between them.

"Yeah, no secrets, promise." Liam said with a smile, he said his goodbye to hayden and walked to first period.

---

Liam zones out when the teacher keeps blabbing on and on about nothing.

He thinks of Theo, about the way he talked and the smirk he always had on and his big white smile that now Liam thinks of it makes his heart flutter.

Liams thought were interuptted by Mason putting his hand on liams shoulder, "Huh, what? Yes?" Liam said out loud, the whole class heard it and the students started to laugh and giggle.

"Do you have something to say Liam?" the teacher questioned frustrated that liam was interrupting her 'lesson'.

"Uh, no, I just... Um doz- Um no,
sorry..." Liam said embarrassed, the teacher then just went back to teaching.

"Dude what were you daydreaming about, I could literally hear your heart beat and I'm not even a werewolf?" Mason questioned playfully.

"Oh-Uh nothing just stuff!" Liam said unsure of his choice of words, ending the conversation with mason before he said something he didn't want to.

"Okay, whatever you say." Mason said looking back at the board, while Liam fell back into daydreaming about Theo.

____________________________________

[Skipped to the part where Liam brings back Theo]

"Liam, are you sure you want to bring him back? What if he doesn't even help us!" Hayden said worried that as soon as Theo comes back he'll attack them and go back to the crazy guy who wanted Scotts power.

"I don't know, I mean-" Liam said but stopped mid-sentence and looked at the sword in his hands.

"Liam, maybe we could just come up with a different plan. I mean you have to have another plan, right?!" Hayden said with hope that Liam doesn't actual go threw with this.

"No, I don't..." He said and lifted the sword in the air, then stabbed it into the ground, while hayden yelled, "Liam wait-"

But it was to late because cracks were forming in the ground creating a hole, Theo slowly coming out.

! needy | thiam जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें