001

Liam's Pov:

Liam's Pov:

Me and mason were in the library studying for an exam when we saw Corey enter through the libary doors.

we both froze and looked to one another, he was looking threw the library book shelves looking for something to read I guess...

Me and mason didn't even realize that we were starring for so long until we noticed he was waving to us.

Mason and I froze still and next thing I knew he was walking towards us, "Mason do something!" I quietly yelled and pushed him out of his seat, causing him to almost fall.

He turned his head to me and gave me the 'What the hell dude!' look but I just shrug my shoulders and listened into their conversation.

"Hey Corey!" Mason said, 'not sounding scared or frightened at all...'

I put my face in my hands thinking, 'This isn't gonna go well...' but when I tried to listen in on the rest of their conversation I heard a familiar giggle coming from across the room...

Hayden?

I looked toward Mason to try and get his attention by waving my hands and jumping up and down, quietly yelling his name but instead of getting Mason's attention I got Corey's.

And my face heated with embarrassment.

I guess Corey informed Mason about me because Mason then turned around with a ' I'm dying here!' face...

I stuttered on my words when I spoke, ignoring the fact that he was 'dying' "U-uh m-mason I-I gotta go???"

I could already tell Mason was gonna be upset with me later but I had to talk with Hayden.

Ever since she 'came back' she's been avoiding me lately.

As I was walking through the library Hayden came into view, I was about to call her until I saw... him

Theo.

I almost lost it, seeing him leaning over her with his arm on the book shelf above her head but I tried not to.

Like Scott said don't get involved.

So, I did my best and tried to calm myself down by breathing in...
and out...

I tried to look away but I was afraid of what would happen if I did...

Ever since Hayden came back I've been seeing Theo always trying to flirt with her and it makes me loose my temper...

But I can't get 'involved'.

And then I started to feel my claws start to come out... so I clench my fist together and looked down, trying not to lunge my fist into his face.

I then started to feel warm liquid drip from my hands and I knew it was blood from my claws digging in too deep into my skin.

'God Damn Theo!'