Season 8: Episode 16

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I should see you later" I said.

I went into the room.
"Sit down Logan" Rick said.

"I'm sorry dad" I tried to say but dad stopped me.
"Let me talk. I know it has been hard for you and I'm so sorry for the way I treated you the way I didn't respect your feelings." Rick said.
I looked at my dad.
"We need to end this" Rick said.
"Even if it has to take to kill Negan?" I asked.

My dad looked down. "Logan I know you want to honor your brother this isn't what he meant" Rick said.

I was started getting angry again. "No you don't want to do it. You don't see the good in people we took in people who were bad and now they want to be with us. We gave Tara a chance and she was with the Governor. We gave Aaron a chance and he gave us a home. We gave Jesus a chance and we met the people on the hilltop. We gave so many people a chance. We even gave Michonne a chance" I said.
Dad looked at me.

"We are going to war and whatever happens. We are gonna beat this" Rick said.

" I am gonna honor Carl and you can't stop me" I said. "You should honor him too"
I got up and left and I went back to the room I forgot my hat.
"Forgot my hat" I said.

We all were outside looking at the map. And I was getting stuff ready for war and I was going with Dad and Michonne.

Ricks POV

I went up to Morgan.
"Maybe you shouldn't come with us." I said.

"I have to." Morgan said.

"You've done plenty." I said.

"I have to." Morgan said again.

"Morgan" I said.

"Rick. I have to.I have t-to It's not me.
It's everybody else, and I'm gonna keep 'em alive.
I'm gonna keep Henry from We are worse than we were me and you.We are.
Giving your word to those men back at the bar.
I mean, it's what it took, yeah, but But that was something else.That was something wrong for you.
And we crossed into it because because we've both lost everything, everything good.What What does it matter if we spend whatever's left on keeping people alive?" Morgan asked.

"Because we haven't lost everything." I said.

"Not yet." Morgan said.
"We have.And we can't go back.
So let's just finish this." And Morgan looked over at Logan who was kicking dirt.

I knew I had to protect my little girl no matter what.

We started heading out the gate and I held michonnes hand and Logan's hand while we walked to the meeting place.

We went to the first meeting place and it was a trap.
We killed all the saviors and we found a map of the real meeting place.
We all walked along the field and we all looked above I admit it was beautiful and it was nice to see my little girl smiling for the longest time.

We got to the place and we had our guns out and we heard Negan.

"your ambushed with an even bigger ambush." Negan said.

"How about you step out and face us?!" I asked.

"Oh, I am everywhere, Rick. Some more bullhorns, more walkies.Pick a direction to run.See how you do.
Make it fun for all of us.Guess what else I did.
I brought you some of your old friends.
You remember your old buddy Eugene? Well, he is the person that made today possible.Same goes for Dwighty boy here.In case you were wondering, he didn't ream you on purpose.No, he is just a a gutless nothin' that sucks at life, and now he gets to stand up here and watch you all die, and he's gonna live with that.Gabriel, well he's got to go, too.
We are cleaning house today, Rick.
And then there's you.It never had to be a fight.
You just had to accept how things are.
So here we go.Congratulations, Rick.
Three! Two! One!" Negan yelled.