Season 7: Episode 16

Based on S7E16
Carl's POV

Logan and I were putting some guns together and cleaning them. It was gonna be for the Saviors.

"It's weird without her here" I said.

"Yeah but Judy will be safe." Rick said.
Dad grabbed his ax and put it in his holster.

"Dad you would have done it?" Logan asked.

"Done what?" Rick asked.

"Cut my arm?" Logan asked.

"I don't know" Rick said

"Could you do it now? It can happen again" Logan said.

Michonne came in the room. "No none of that" she said.

"It can happen" I said.

"No it won't and I don't want you twins to even think about it ok?" Michonne asked.

Logan was shaking it has been a while since we got reprimanded. "Ok" Logan said quietly.

We all got out and we saw the trucks and Dad asked where Negan was. And Eugene said I'm Negan. And Negan finally came out and wanted dad to pick someone to get bashed again with Lucille.

Dad wanted to see Sasha and we saw that Sasha was a walker and Logan and I quickly turned around and started shooting at the people and everyone started shooting. We both got hold hostage and was put on our knees again and Negan told both of us to stay put and not to say a word until dad came. Dad finally came. And we both looked at him and we were all on our knees.

"Well, shit, Rick.You just couldn't stick with us, huh? You had to go with these filthy garbage people? No offense.Rick.This is just gonna make you sad.
Broken.You're gonna wish you were dead. I like having fun.I do.But maybe you think that the guy that did what he did to your friends wasn't me, like that was some sort of a put-on, like I'm not the guy with the bat -- I'm just the guy that makes your twins spaghetti." Negan said.

Logan and I stared at Negan.
"Oh.Oh, shit.Maybe this is on me.Maybe this is all on me. I gotta make it right.I guess I gotta start all over again. I gotta tell you, Rick, if I had a kid, I'd want him to be just like your twins, which makes this so much harder." Negan said.

"You're not gonna win." Logan and I said in unison.

"Carl. Logan. It is over. Why don't you two point your one ball up the street there and take it all in?" Negan asked us.

We did what he told us to do. Which was quite annoying.

We then heard screaming afar off and Logan and I were shocked and worried if it was Michonne. Negan started laughing at us.

"Oh.Wow.You just lost somebody important to you right now -- like, just now.Jesus.
That is timing.Well, Rick you chose this.
I truly don't know what more I could've done to warn you.And this isn't a warning.This is punishment. I'm gonna kill Carl and Logan now.
I'm gonna make it one nice, hard swing, try to do it in one because I like them.I just want you to put that in your brain and roll it around for a minute.
I'm gonna kill Carl and Logan,and then Lucille here, she's gonna take your hands." Negan said.

"You can do it right in front of me. You can take my hands.I told you already -- I'm gonna kill you.
All of you.Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but nothing is gonna change that -- nothing.You're all already dead." Rick said.

"Damn.Wow, Rick.Okay." Negan said.

Negan took my hat off first to kill me and Logan was covering her eyes to not see me.

"You said I could do it." Negan said and a tiger jumped in front of someone and people came on the other side and started shootings at the Saviors.

The Kingdom and The Hilltop came to help us and Dad handed Logan and me a gun to start shooting. The Kingdom and the Hilltop drove the Saviors away and Dad and Logan and me ran to see if Michonne was ok and we saw that the other woman that was close to Michonne earlier was the one that screamed because she got thrown off the edge. We ran inside our house and we saw Michonne barely conscious.

Dad went up to Michonne.
"Michonne.Michonne.Oh, you're alive." Rick said.

"We -- W-We're We're" michonne said.

"I know.I know I know.We are.We will." Rick said and we all sat with Michonne for a while and then she was taken care of. We heard what Maggie had to say to us.

Logan and I knew this wasn't gonna be over just yet but we made a fist bump and we knew we were meant to be twins. Twins Forever.