Season 7: Episodes 8-9

Based on S7E8-S7E9
Carl's POV
Negan was at our house still waiting for dad to come back. He decided to make spaghetti and he had Logan and me make some rolls.
Logan and I were making our rolls and Negan was making the sauce.
He put the sauce up to our faces.
"Want a taste?" Negan asked.

We gave him our stink eye and we went back to making rolls.
Logan was setting the table and Negan told her to set one more setting for dad and Logan rolled her eye.
We waited and waited to see if Dad was gonna come back. And Negan was done waiting and we decided to eat.

After we ate Negan decided to play pool outside with Spencer. I was up on the porch with Olivia and Logan. And we were watching them just play and talk about life and Spencer talked about how dad and all of us came and over exaggerated a little.

Spencer was soon cut from Negan and Spencer ended up dying. Rosita decided to take a shot from her gun and instead of shooting at Negan it shot Lucille and Negan went insane and asked Rosita who made it and he ordered one of the saviors to shoot at someone and Olivia was shot and she died.
Dad came back just in time and was in shock what happened and he was getting annoyed with Negan. Logan and I decided to hide from the porch as Negan and Dad talked.
"Rick how about a "thank you"? I mean, look, I know we started this relationship with me beating the holy shit out of your friends, and because of that, we're never gonna sit around and braid each other's hair or share our deepest, darkest secrets, but how about a little credit? I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am. Your twins-- they hid in one of my trucks and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down, and I brought them home, safe and sound, and I fed them spaghetti." Negan said.

Dad looked at me and Logan and we just stood up and we knew we were gonna have it later that's for sure. Dad told Negan he had more stuff and Negan took Eugene with him and he left. Dad just stood there in shock and we were all shocked. Dad decided to go to the hilltop to see Maggie. And all of us decided to go with him.
On the way there Dad had more bandages for me and Logan to wrap our eyes in. I took a bandage and wrapped it around Logan and she did the same thing for me. We finally got to the hilltop.
Maggie opened the gates and she was so happy to see all of us. And told us that the baby was fine. I saw Enid and I was happy to see her and Logan smiled just a little bit but not too much.

Dad saw Daryl and Logan hoping that Daryl got out ran to him and Daryl hugged her so tight and Dad hugged Daryl. We all were smiling and we all headed to the house of hilltop to discuss some things with Gregory.

Gregory was being an asshole about everything. And we all walked out. Enid told all of us to come outside and the people from the hilltop were talking about how Enid told them how they could beat the saviors. I was looking at Enid and I gave her a small smile. And Enid shrugged at me.

We were all walking towards the gate. And dad was worried that the saviors would be looking for Daryl.
Jesus stopped us.

"You don't have to get back.Not yet." Jesus said. Jesus handed dad a walkie.

"It's one of theirs, long range.We can listen in, keep track of them." Jesus said.

"So, if we're not going back, what are we doing, then?" Michonne asked.

"I think it's time we introduced you to Ezekiel.
King Ezekiel." Jesus said.

"King?" Rick asked.
"It's called "the Kingdom"?"
We all got out the car.

"Yeah.I didn't name it." Jesus said.

"How much farther?" Rick asked.

"Well, technically, we're already here.
I mean, we're always here, but here we are -- at the Kingdom. Well, its outer edge." Jesus said.

Someone freaked out about us and they recognized Jesus and they told us to keep the cars outside and hand over any guns. Logan hid behind me.
"We only have three" Rick said.

Dad gave his gun up. I rolled my eye and gave my gun. The person was waiting for the third gun and Logan was still hiding behind me.
"Logan" I said.
She took her gun and gave it to the person.

We went inside and we looked around and we saw a good number and Jesus assured us they can fight. Logan was looking around and she saw someone. "Morgan?" Logan called.
She ran to him and Morgan hugged Logan.
"Oh my sweet Logan you finally remembered me." Morgan said

"Yeah memory coming back each day but it so good to see you" Logan said.

Morgan took us to see king Ezekiel and we talked with him for a while and we decided to leave right after. We were driving on the road and we heard Negan talking about Fat Joey and we stopped cause we saw cars in the way.

"Look. I think that's their base over there." I said.

Dad decided to move the cars and then put them back so the saviors couldn't know that we been here. Michonne stopped and saw something and told dad. Logan and I were standing and we went closer to everyone and explained.

"Wait" I said.
"When Carl and I was hiding in the back of the truck, We heard a couple of them talking about this.This is for a herd." Logan said.

We decided to disarm the explosives and Logan and I looked out and saw the herd coming and we all ran and hid in the cars while michonne and dad ran all the walkers over. They were happy and we all went to Alexandria and we saw the saviors. Simon came out and he asked us where Daryl was and he didn't believe dad and Simon came up to Logan and me and hit our hats and Logan and I stared at him.