Season 8: Episode 14

Based on S8E14
Logan's POV
I went upstairs with my father to see Michonne.
Michonne was sitting and crying.
It looked like she was reading Carl's letter.

Dad went up to Michonne and wiped her tears away.
I looked at both of them and gave Michonne a tiny smile.

"Do you want to read it?" Michonne asked

My dad pushed the letter away. I looked at my dad going to the closet.

"You're going out" Michonne said.

"We need food" Rick said.

"What did he write you?" Michonne asked.

"I don't I don't know" Rick said.

I looked at both of them talking.

"Wait you have too" Michonne said.

I was getting angry and I was tearing up. I walked out of the room.

"I did it too when it happened to me. You keep moving to move away from it. Andrea stopped me and now I'm stopping you. And Logan is too." Michonne said.

"I can't right now." Rick said.

"Carl wrote that because he wanted you to read it.
It was one of the last things he ever did.You're stayin'. At least do it for Logan" Michonne said.

Michonne walked out the room. I had my head on my knees. And Michonne took my hat off and gave me a kiss on the head.

Ricks POV
I was in the room still and I opened up the drawer that had Carl's letter he wrote to me.

"Logan!" I called.

Logan came. "yes dad" she said.

"Um.." I said.

"What is it dad?" Logan asked.

"I want to tell you I'm here for you Logan" I said.

"Did you read his letter? Are you gonna keep his wishes?" Logan asked.

I stood there gazing I didn't know how to answer
"I'm gonna help outside" Logan said and she stormed out the room.

I sat there while Judith was playing. And I saw Carl's hat. And I went out to find those saviors that escaped.

Logans POV
It was the afternoon and I tried finding my father.

"Michonne have you seen my dad?" I asked.

"No did he tell you anything?" Michonne asked.

"No he didn't" I said.
"I need to find him" Michonne grabbed my arm.

"No need to you're safe here" Michonne said.

I did what michonne told me to do. I helped out everyone and it was night fall.

Carol came back with Henry. And I looked sad and michonne hugged me. "It's ok" she said.

I looked up and I saw my dad and I ran to him. "Dad!" My dad picked me up and hugged me. It was the first hug since Carl died and it was the only thing I wanted from my dad at the moment.

Ricks POV
It was very late and I went in my room and I saw Judith asleep and Logan was asleep. I stroked Logan's head wrap it was so sweaty again. She definitely got the sweat from her brother.

Michonne came in.
"Thank you, I'm sorry" I said.

"You don't have to be" Michonne said.

I sighed and went to Logan's bedside.
"Do you think she will ever forgive me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Michonne said.

"For always leaving her and Judith and Carl. For not protecting all of them. For trying to so hard to forget about Carl. I...just don't want...Logan to become more hostile than she already is." I said.

"Logan is the most forgiving person in the universe. She is just trying to find herself without the help of her brother. I think she is more hostile to you most because you said you were gonna kill Negan. And her trying live without Carl. I think all of this must of put her in the deep end" michonne explained.

I kissed Logan.
"I love my daughters and Logan is just another copy of Carl ever since I can remember she wanted to be a tomboy always running around and getting dirty with her brother she adored Carl so much. I keep wondering if she remembers that" I said.

"Of course she does Rick. She is gonna remember everything that she had done with her brother. It doesn't mean she won't ever forget him but maybe if you see her point of view just for a little bit you will see how she's feeling." Michonne said.

I looked at Michonne.
"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Michonne said.

We hugged and michonne left the room. And I finally took Carl's letter out and I started reading it.