Season 7: Episode 1

Based on S7E1
Carl's POV
Negan took his first hit on Abraham and Abraham got up. "Suck my nuts" Abraham said.

We were all in distress but we had to stay still.
Negan kept hitting Abraham until there was no head. Negan was done but Daryl got up and he beat Negan up. Negan told us we couldn't do that.

"Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word.
First impressions are important.I need you to know me.So back to it." Negan said and he took a hit on Glenn twice and Logan and I were crying when we saw Glenn's face. Maggie was crying.

"Buddy, you still there? I just don't know.
It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit.I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!" Negan said.

"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn said.

Negan hit Glenn and Logan and I didn't look away but we were sad. After that Negan took dad into the RV for a ride. Logan and I sat there still and when they came back. Logan and I were shocked to what we wondering what happened.

Dad wasn't budging so Negan told everyone to put their guns behind us and level with our noses.
Negan looked right at Logan and me.

Logan's POV
"Girl twin Right here." Negan said.
I looked at Negan and I didn't want to move.
"Kid now."

I went up to Negan and he was taking his belt off.
"You a northpaw?" Negan asked.

"Am I a what?" I asked.

"You a righty?" Negan asked.

"No." I said.

"Good." Negan said he wrapped his belt around my right arm.

"That hurt?" Negan asked

"No" I said.

"Should.It's supposed to.
All right.Get down on the ground, kid, next to Daddy.Spread them wings." Negan said.

I went down and Negan pushed me. I saw Carl getting all big brother and I gave him assurance.

"Simon you got a pen?" Negan asked.

"Yeah." Simon said.
Negan took the pen and he started to make a line on my arm.

"Sorry, kid.This is gonna be so messy and dragging this pen right across the forearm.There you go.
Gives you a little leverage." Negan said.

"Please.Please.Please don't.Please don't." Rick said.

"Me? I ain't doing shit.Ahh.Rick, I want you to take your ax cut your daughters right arm off, right on that line.Now, I know -- I know.You're gonna have to process that for a second.That makes sense. Still, though, I'm gonna need you to do it, or all these people are gonna die.Then Logan dies, then the people back home die and then you, eventually.
I'm gonna keep you breathing for a few years, just so you can stew on it." Negan said.

"You -- You don't have to do this.We understand.We understand." Michonne said.

"You understand.Yeah.I'm not sure that Rick does.
I'm gonna need a clean cut right there on that line.
Now, I know this is a screwed-up thing to ask, but it's gonna have to be like a salami slice -- nothing messy, clean, 45 degrees -- give us something to fold over.We got a great doctor.The kid'll be fine.
Probably.Rick this needs to happen now -- chop, chop -- or I will crush the little sweeties skull myself." Negan said and I saw the bat over my head.

"It can -- It can -- It can be me.It can be me.
W-W-- Y-You can do it to me.
I c-- I can go with -- with you." Rick said.

"No.This is the only way.Rick pick up the ax." Negan said.
Dad wasn't moving.
"Not making a decision is a big decision.
You really want to see all these people die? You will.
You will see every ugly thing.Oh, my God. Are you gonna make me count? Okay, Rick. You win.
I am counting." Negan said.

Negan was counting down and my dad was literally screaming and crying. I looked at dad.

"Dad just do it.Just do it." I said to him very calmly. My dad was still crying and he picked up his ax and Negan stopped him from cutting my arm.

"Rick.You answer to me.
You provide for me.You belong to me.
Right? Speak when you're spoken to! You answer to me.You provide for me.Provide for you.
You belong to me, right?! Right.Right.That is the look I wanted to see.We did it all of us, together even the dead guys on the ground.Hell, they get the spirit award, for sure.Today was a productive damn day! Now, I hope, for all your sake that you get it now that you understand how things work.Things have changed Whatev you had going for you that is over now." Negan said. They took Daryl and they loaded him up.
"Ahh! Welcome to a brand-new beginning, you sorry shits! I'm gonna leave you a truck.Keep it.
Use it to cart all the crap you're gonna find me.
We'll be back for our first offering in one week.
Until then ta-ta."

Everyone left and we all sat there in silence. Maggie was first to get up from this culture shock.

"Maggie Maggie.Maggie you need to sit down.
Maggie." Rick said.

"No." Maggie said.

"We need to get you to the Hilltop." Rick said.

"You need to go get ready." Maggie said.

"For what?" Rick asked.

"To fight them." Maggie said.
Carl and I looked up.

"They have Daryl.They have an army.
We would die -- all of us." Rick said.

"Go home.Take everybody with you.I can get there by myself." Maggie said.

"You can barely stand up." Rick said.

"I need to go.You need to go to Alexandria.
You were out -- out here for me." Maggie said.

"We still are." Rick said.

"I can make it now.I need you to go back.
I can't have you out here.I can't have you all out here anymore.I need you to go back." Maggie said.

"Maggie we're not letting you go.
Okay?" Michonne said.

"You have to." Maggie said.

"It's not gonna happen." Rick said.
Sasha got up.

"I'm taking her.I'm gonna get her there.
I'm gonna keep her safe.I'm not giving you a choice." Sasha said.

"I'm taking him with me."
Maggie said.
Maggie was crying and Carl and I went up to Maggie and we were ready to give her hugs.

"I need to do this.Please." Maggie said.

"We need to help you." Aaron said.
Carl and I went behind Maggie.

"I got it." I said.
"I got it." Carl said.

"No.No." Maggie said.

"Pl-- Pl-- Please let us.
He-- He's our family, t-- He's our family, too." Rick said.

Maggie let us take Glenn and Maggie got up and Carl and I hugged Maggie. I kept hugging Maggie was really sad too.
The men got Glenn and Maggie stood there with me and started crying some more.

We all headed to the RV. I looked at everyone and everyone was in a shock. We all drove home and I didn't say a word.

Carl and I went to the armory to let Enid out. Enid was really mad and pushed my brother.
"How dare you" Enid said.
Carl was about to talk but I was tired of being back burner so I stopped Carl from talking. "Hey! You push my brother again I will feed you to the walkers" Enid looked at me.

"And you can't call us twins" I said and I walked back to the house.