Season 1: Episodes 4-6

Chapter based on S1E4-S1E6
Carl's POV
Amy and Andrea came back and they had so many fish.
"Can you teach Carl and me?" Logan asked.

"Sure we can if it's ok with your mom" Amy said

"Won't catch me arguing" Lori said.

Dale came to talk to us.
"I don't want anyone to be alarmed but we have a bit of a problem." Dale said.

Dale took us to see Jim. They did everything they could to get Jim to stop digging.
Logan was shaking with fear and I held her hand to give her assurance.

Shane ended up pinning Jim to the ground and handcuffing him. And we all went back to the camp.

"Jim, take some water?" Shane said.
"Here you go, bud."

"Pour some on my head?" Jim asked.
"Yeah." Shane said.

"Cooling you down, huh?" Shane asked.
"Yeah." Jim said.

"How long you gonna keep me like this?" Jim asked Shane.

"Well, yeah.Until I don't think that you're a danger to yourself or others." Shane said.

"Sorry if I scared your twins and your little girl." Jim said.

"You had sunstroke.Nobody's blaming you." Lori said.

"You're not scared now, are you?" Jim asked.

"No sir." Sophia said.

"Your mama's right.Sun just cooked my head is all." Jim told Logan and me.

"Jim, do you know why you were digging? Can you say?" Dale asked.

"I had a reason.Don't remember.Something I dreamt last night.Your dad was in it.You were too.
You were worried about him.Can't remember the rest.You worried about your dad?" Jim asked.

"They're not back yet." Logan said.

"We don't need to talk about that." Lori said.

"Your dad's a police officer, little lady. He helps people.
Probably just came across some folks needing help, that's all.That man, he is tough as nails.
I don't know him well but I could see it in him.
Am I right?" Jim asked.

"Oh yeah." Shane said.

"There ain't nothing gonna stop him from getting back here to you, your brother, and your mom, I promise you that." Jim said.

We ran off with Shane to help clean the fish.
We all were having a good time eating fish together everything was great. Morales was asking Dale why he was winding his watch all the time and it funny that everyone was wondering about it. Then Dale went his words of wisdom of how much the watch was to him.

"You are so weird" Amy said. We all laughed.

Amy got up and Andrea asked where she was going and Amy said "I have to pee. Jeez tried to be dicreet around here" and we all laughed.

I saw my sister smiling a little she was upset about the whole dad leaving again and I completly understand her well I should I am her twin. We promised that we would stick together no matter what and never fight.

It was quiet and we heard screaming from Carol's tent. Amy got bit and started screaming. We all looked over at all the walkers coming, "MOM!" Logan and I yelled.

The others were just coming back and helped us kill all the walkers. Amy got bit again in the neck. Logan was shaking so bad and I kept my hand in her hand. We were hiding behind Shane and we were all trying to get to the RV. Dad yelled for us and Logan and I came running to our dad and we were both crying. Our dad picked us up and hugged us.