[] P r o l o g u e []

"My time isn't much."

If I had realized that my time wasn't much earlier, Maybe I had already said goodbye to my love ones, Remembering each of the happy moments with a smile plastered on my face. I supposed to know that every living things can die unexpectedly.

I'm mad of myself that I can't fulfil of my promise to stay with them forever. I want to see they grow up and become success. If I haven't recklessly thinking that I can get over this sickness, Maybe I will be with them now. I look at the boys, Who are happily talking to each other. I only can watch them from far now, I can't touch them.

Sometimes I'm confused, Why when I want to die but they don't let me die?

Why I leave when I don't want to die and stay with my loved ones?

This is unfair yet fair at the same time. If they didn't give me the chance to stay living, Maybe I wouldn't meet them and becoming who I am right now. I become more happier now and my weights had been lifted away.

"Child... Your time is out...Sorry."

I'm happy that you all care about me. I know everyone have each of their Fate and Destiny. All I have is a broken path that leading to success or failure. Even tho I have a broken path, I'm happy that with that path, I met someone that means everything to me.

They are true, Once you find someone that's worth dying for, You will keep guarding and protecting them even if you need to sacrifice your soul. Someone that's perfect in your eyes and deserves the best. After the gigantic rains, Come out a beautiful and colourful rainbow. The flowers across the garden started blooming and showing off their true colours. Every sad and happy memory will always painted on my memory.

Maybe you can take someone away, But their memory will stay forever in our heart and their soul always with us. Every pictures framed and giving thousands memory to us. Musics also giving us memories. Sad, Happy, Embarrassing, All memories can be place in any place.

"It's okay if you are trying your best to do something but fails, All that matter is you are trying your best! It's all matters!"

"Love is a special thing. If you love someone, You will always hoping them for the best and protect them from any danger."

"My parent is the best parent in the world! He always care for us and do anything for our happiness! He always protect us!"

"You need to stay strong! I beg you, You need to stay, Don't leave me without my permission! Please... Don't leave me alone!"

"Why the best person always leave first?"

Lots of peoples care for me, Why am I blind since start? They all care for me and always trying their best to make me happy. Why am I the person you all want me to be happy? I'm just an ordinary skeleton who wants nothing but the best for everyone in the future. I'm just a person who come pass by and leave.

"Doctor! His heartbeat getting lower and unstable!"

"Fast! Grab that! Why are you so slow? This is about life and death!"

"It's not working! It's not good!"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"It's the end... We fail to save him... I'm feeling shameful of myself...."