[] C h a p t e r 2 []

"Man you are sucks!"

"I know right? Who trips on a small rock and fell down hard to the face?"

"It's our little Destroyer, Error!"

The voices were teasing Error, Only for falling down with some massive injury. His skull cracked a little due to the fall. Error chuckled, At least the voices weren't so aggressive today which was a nice thing.

He sighed, Opened a portal. Heading to another AU. He still about 2 or 3 AU's behind Ink, But he wanted to avoid the fight. At least for today, His magic quiet drained enough.

He entered the portal and started destroying AU. He was held this AU Papyrus in hostage. "N-nyeh! P-please don't kill us dark sans! I-I believe that you didn't want t-to do this!" Papyrus yelled as some tears poured out of his eyes.

"...HeH.. . Y-YeaH, BuT i wAS fOrced to." Error's face wasn't glitching at the end. He made a small sad smile before crashed Papyrus's soul to pieces. A sickening yell was heard before he crushed down Papyrus. He remembered correctly how every Papyruses act.

Papyrus always energetic, Innocent, Fragile, Strong yet kind. As if he could bring everyone's hopes back. He always support others more than himself. Sometimes he wonder, Why does someone like him can be perfect and happy.

"Hah! How pathetic!"

"I'm sure you don't have family because you are a monster!"

"I even bet that he killed his own family without knowing!"

"Hmph! Who wants a glitch? Glitch is just a glitch!"

"Glitch soon will be erased when they cleaned it."

A paint flew almost hit Error if he didn't dodge that. That attack broke Error's small moment trance. He looked at the smalled skeleton in front of him. He was the creator and his enemy, Ink.

Ink had burning hatred, If you see his expression you do be terrified. "Why did he do to you!? He didn't even hurt you and keep being nice even tho his life is on the edge!" Ink yelled, Holding his paintbrush tightly.

"I-I'm jUsT dOinG mY jOB, InK." Error spoke, Didn't giving Ink the exact answer. He knew he could handle this alone, Or maybe the Creator already know about the balance.

"He didn't care about balance!"

"He just wanted to torture you, You are his punching bag!"

"You are the most pathetic animal I had ever seen Error."

"What kind of job is that? Killing peoples? Destroying universe? Making everyone suffering?" The white skeleton growled. His grip on his paintbrush got tighter and tighter.

"I hAvE mY rEAsON." Error sighed, He was so closed on destroying the entire place in this AU. But at the end Ink always stop him. Actually he have two choices on how to destroy the universe.

Fate gave him two choices. First option is Error kills the monster one by one and destroy the AU afterward with his own energy. It used a lot of time than the second option. That was the one what Error did. He didn't want to choose the second option... Well... Because...