[] C h a p t e r 9 []

A/n : Hai~ Just wanna say that you might be bored of the almost dying Error, So I might help you and help myself. Maybe the sass battle with Geno and Nightmare will happen soon after Error's death.

I dunno okay? Or even the best, Reaper and Geno's sass battle. Oops- Destiny needs me. Buh boi~

>>>>>

"..." Nightmare and Geno were speechless.

"That's why I can't see now." Error smiled a bit while knitting a cloak.

"...Is that one of the reason you want to kill yourself?" Geno asked softly.

"Error what?" Nightmare said in disbelief.

"Uhm... No no no. I was just a little stressed out, I've no clue on what am I doing. It's nothing." Error smile's faltered a bit.

"That wasn't a logical reason Error." Nightmare stammered.

"I know, I'm stupid sometimes. Oh yea, Are Killer and Dust fine?" Error asked, Changing the topic.

'Error... Sometimes you take care of other too much till you forget to take care of yourself.' Geno though, Frowning.

"They are fine." Nightmare huffed, Rolling his eyes.

'Error... You are the fireflies... You light the darkness and help people to see. Fireflies are beautiful and bright... Unlike Ink. He is a sunlight. He shines roo bright till we have to look away or we will be blind like those sanses.' Nightmare thought, Staring at Error sadly.

"I feel chills run on my spine suddenly. Are you two staring at me?" Error asked, Shivering a bit.

"...No... We are only look at you with pity and concern about you Error." Geno didn't even dare to lock away his eyes from Error. Error rolled his eyes.

"Error, I want you... I mean we want you- Uh..." Nightmare trailed off.

"Don't do anything like that anymore. Suicide isn't the way out." Geno finished Nightmare sentences as if he read his mind.

"Mm? I know, But at least it endures some pain." Error sighed, There's only the sounds of the three talking and sounds of knowing.

"It doesn't endure pain. It never does. It only adds more." Nightmare complained.

"I will try to stop doing that. I will try my best. I promise." Error hummed softly when he finished knitting the cloak. It was nicely done. It was dark blue with a black tint in the end of the cloak. A little dots of white to make it more beautiful and looks like a galaxy.

Sure Error wasn't creative about details and decorations, But he loved the simple outfit like this. Error put the cloak on as it covered most of his face and body. You only could see his legs and his teeth.

"Anyway... I will go to my home. Hope you won't get troubled because of me." Error smiled again as he left through a glitchy portal.

"Error wait-!" Nightmare was cut off by Error closed the portal. He just wanted to say that Error couldn't destroy because of hos current state. The most important thing is he is blind, He won't stand any chance against the star sanses. Sure he won't.

🔄

Error landed on his home as he felt a feeling of being watched again. He shuddered at the feeling. He heard a few people whispering at the distance. As far as he thought he never invited anyone to his void so he put his guard up. They must be talking about his eyes that were being bandaged.

Error readied his strings as he heard shuffling noises from his back. He felt a kind of magic flying from his back as he immediately block it using strings. He yelped as he felt a burning feelings on his back.

He blocked it right? It wouldn't be the bones attack since it blocked by the strings. Any weapons also would have blocked by his strings. The only thing strings couldn't break is gaster blaster and paint from Ink's brush. But gaster blaster will take some time to charge and it will produce a large sound. So the only possible thing is paint.

He snapped out of thought again as a bone stabbed him in the stomach, Sending him flying. He got stabbed in the stomach again as he fell down. He clutched his stomach in pain as he slowly stood up and focused on his hearings.

He heard something charge up from the right, It was gaster blasters. He immediately summoned his bones to block it as it blocked in time. He couldn't attack as he couldn't see any enemy.

A bone stabbed his left shoulder as he hissed in pain. He pulled it out immediately as he felt another bone stabbed his right shoulder. He grabbed it, It wasn't a bone. It felts like an arrow, There's a tip at the end of it.

"DrEAm... InKY..." He murmured as his shoulders and stomach started to bleed. Don't forget his pain from the back that he had received.

"Error give up on destroying and we will end this in peace! We will take you to the magic resistance jail and you won't be hurt anymore. Our multiverse will be safe. No more destruction. No more chaos. Only creations." He heard a Inky like voice speaking in front of him.

Error shook his head, Immediately teleporting away from Ink. He didn't care which part of the void, But at least away from Inky.

"You need to trust me Error. Everything is going to be alright. I knew you are good inside, So give up on destructions. Let's create more universes." Ink spoke with such a no brain.

"nO. JuSt lEAve mE aLOnE. I dOn'T wAnT tO hEAR yoUR vOICe aNYmORe. ALl tHOsE atTAckS aRE uSElEsS sO I fEel nOthInG." Just because Error said nothing doesn't mean he can't feel the pain. It's just a summarize that can bear the pain. He still feels the pain but he can bear it.

Within that sentences that Error made lots of sanses fired him gaster blasters and bones. Ink sent lots of red paints to Error while Dream sent lots of arrows to Error too. Everything as if in the slow mode, The attacks got closer and closer. Same with his death.

"...FiNallY." Error breathed sharply as all the pains hit him like a meteor hit a single human. Everything around him felt pain. Burning sensation was filling around his body as he let out scream in pain.

He accidentally made a portal underneath him as he fell down, Leaving his newly made cloak and scarf on the anti void. He felt he was felling deeper and deeper. It felt like long lasting and slowly it got colder to the freezing point.

Till he realized, It wasn't a portal to any universe. It's a portal to a core where no one could escape from it. His minds slowly blurred out as he passed out, Ignoring a person that screamed when they saw he fell into the core out of nowhere.

"This... Is your new home... My child. Your broken path soon will be fixed and you will have a perfect path." - D

>>>>>

"It hurts, But it's okay. I'm used to it." - E