[] C h a p t e r 1 1 []

- E r r o r

I don't know why, My hands slowly moved and hit the TortureTale button. Everything glowed around me as I brought into a place called snowdin. This snowdin wasn't the snowdin I knew. It looked like... It looked like nobody had lived here for a long time and this place seemed to be abandoned by monsters. Is this what TortureTale looks like?

"P-please! Stop! I beg you! H-help me!" I heard someone yelled from an abandoned house. The house looks old and dusty, The woods as if going to break if I touch it, Dusts covered the house with a hint of small light from there. It's random to hear someone asking for help in this empty, lonely and abandoned town. I can see the house and all because of that weird voice that mixed up with my body, Even tho my eyes still bandaged.

My minds snapped when I heard crashing sound and a sound of someone or a baby crying. I gripped on my jacket, Looking at the house. Should I hep them or not? It's strange to be the one who suspect things instead of someone who killed the other living things. Maybe it feels strange because I'm used to it. Heh no wonder.

My option is, Help them. Maybe they get some information of where am I right now, But I doubt it that they're still alive. I briskly walked to the house as gently opened the front door. Surprisingly it wasn't locked so I entered the house as the house filled with small light from the door I had just opened. I stepped my foot on the wooden floor as it made a sound, as if its gong to break into two. The crying still continues, Which means that they are still alive.

I heard a slapping sound and a whipping sound. Who am I kidding? This is a TortureTale. It seems the sound is from upstairs. To be honest, This house reminds me of Sans and Papyrus' house because they looked familiar except this one is abandoned. That's why I must be careful, There might a group of gang waiting in the upstairs to beat the shit outta me. I walked and stepped on the stairs. It made some creaking noises but at least not so loud.

Why would Ink create an AU like this? Even tho if Ink creates this, Why I didn't know of this AU? Weird. I'm in front of door right now. As if time freezes, It looks like I must make a decision to risk myself and safe them or play safe and leave them. When I'm going to turn my back from the door, I heard a scream. A scream in pain, The voices of begging to stop, A crying from behind the door. It reminds me of my state when I beg for them to stop the pain, But nobody came. I won't let anyone have the same fate as me, Having nobody to safe you.

I swiftly opened the door and got a baseball bat that randomly appeared next to my feet. I couldn't use magic right now, If I'm using magic right now, My energy will drastically drained and I won't be able get moving or I can passed out if possible. The man flinched and immediately turned their back to face me, Raising a gun and a whip in his other hand. He let go of the whip as the gun was pointed at my forehead.

"What are you doing here? Leave or burn in hell." I was shocked when I saw that man was Gaster. The monster that was tortured looked like a young version of Sans and Papyrus. They were badly damaged, Especially Sans. There were burning marks and bruises all over his hand and legs. It won't be permanent if I help heal him. I looked back at the abuser, Glaring at him.

"Let them go, I want you to leave. They're still young, Abuse someone who's your size." Gaster heard my monotone voice as he chuckled. His wicked sly smirk appeared on his face. He thought that he was dominant but oh, How wrong he is. He didn't know who he is facing. I'm the forced destroyer of universe. Oops, I mean ex destroyer. I'm no longer a destroyer, I'm free now.

BAM!

I heard the sound of shooting, But I'm not the one who got shot. The man in front of me, I mean the abuser in front of me gasped and fell down to the ground. Bloods spilling out of his body like a waterfall. His body getting colder as his body slowly stopped moving and he's dead. The things that happened is, He shoots and I reflect it with the baseball bat somehow. The bullet accidentally reflected and hit his body, Piercing his body like a knife. I'm lucky that I can see that shot, Thanks to this newly vision.