Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Sam Martins i'm 17 years old and attend Liveblood high school. i'm a junior and one of the smartest kids in the school. In my opinion and the teachers....
It is the last day of school so I've decided to show my true self, my feminine self. I put on a black dress with black high heels and looked at myself in the mirror.
"I'm going to be the biggest laughingstock in school." I thought, I then took the dress off and changed into a blue shirt with blue jeans and Converse.
"This isn't me but it's better than being laughed at." I thought again I threw on my book bag and rushed outside to Madison's car with Lynn in be passenger seat.
"Hey what happened to your dress?" Madison asked as I threw my book bag onto the car floor.
" I'll do it on the last day school next year because then we won't have to come back to this school." I said looking at Lynn and Madison from the backseat.
Madison drive to school and parked the car. We got out and headed into the school it was a long but a fun day.
After school the we had planned to meet up for ice cream but Madison had canceled her plans to go hang out with her boyfriend James (Which wouldn't end well...) and Lynn canceled due to an emergency at home.
I walked home, once I got there i sighed to myself and checked myphone which had just beeped.

Mother: Please pick up some hot dog buns on your way home from the store.

I walked inside to my room and looked at myself in the mirror and the clothes I was wearing.
"This isn't me." I said to myself and rushed upstairs and change into my dress and the high heels I was going to wear to school. I then got out of the house and into the car and headed towards the store.
"People are going to look at me but I won't care." I thought trying to stay calm and be brave. Once I got the store I quickly rushed towards the door I felt the people in the parking lot staring at Me but like I thought earlier I didn't care.
This was me... my true self, my feminine self.