Ch20 U Remind Me

'Has it been 10 years already?'

You step out of the train station, and stepped back into the city you left behind. You walk down the familiar streets to the small bakery you called home. 

Your Mom had already been waiting outside the bakery, when she saw you she gained a big smile, and you sprinted to her.

"MOMMY!" you tackle her into a big hug, ten years with out your mom can really screw you up. 

"Oh sweetheart!" Your mom had hugged you so tightly.

You both walk inside, you set your stuff down in your room and get situated while your mom made some food for you to eat. As she was cooking you both talked up a storm, catching up on everything. 

"You know with the new Pro-Heroes around, the city has been really quiet..."

"Oh, looks like the Heroes are in need of some...entertainment...it's about time I reek havoc on these streets again!" 

"Really now? Oh right, what's that new name you go by now?"

"Zula"

"Where in the hell did you pick that up from?"

"The media called me 'Zula' because through all my destruction, I commonly destroy the rich people's investments. So it's like Mula (Mula is another term for money) except Mula didn't sound good so they came up with 'Zula'"

"Ahh I see..."

Your mom looked at the clock and smiled mischievously,

"It's still early sweetie you can get some work done before you completely settle in!" 

"Right!" you went up stairs and slipped on your new costume, it was similar to your last one but this one had more recognizable traits. For instance, you still wore a black cloak, but it has a yellow star outline with a purple letter Z within the outline, the clothes you wore underneath the cloak were black shorts and a dark purple shirt, you used your barriers to dye your hair and change your eye color, you looked really different. 

"Ooooo damn! Look at you! Aren't you just a snack?" your mom praised your new look

"I learned from the best mom!" you say with delight

You head out to the streets in search for fun.

"Aww my little baby girl doesn't even realize that lil Baku is on patrol today. Ahhh I wonder what will happen. Well either way I am getting grand kids outta this so its a win for me regardless"

'This place will do just fine.' you approached a building that had some asshole's name at the top, you bet that he thought he was king of the world. Let's rip his pride apart.

You smashed the building to pieces, being sure that you didn't kill anybody. Screams filled the air along with heavy amonts of dust. 

Step Step Step

A figure walked toward you from a dust cloud, it was a tall male, he had ash blonde spiky hair. He looked really familiar, where have you seen him before?

"Hey! What makes you think you can just come here and screw up my city huh?!" The male yelled at you

"I simply thought it was too quiet here, thought that the Heroes  in this area are getting bored so I'm here." you said with a cocky smile

"Heh you damn right I'm bored, so Imma take you down pipsqueak!" his voice had a lot of pride.

"I ain't that short!" you scream back