Ch13 Crack Crack Crack

"Y-yeahh! That's right a double date!"

"Uhh with who exactly?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow and clenched his fist under the table

"Uraraka, Izuku, myself and you!"

"U-uh That sounds fun (Y/N)-chan but Uraraka and I have a study group! *wink*" Izuku said from his desk

'Ah shit they are planning the party...dammit think brain think!!'

"Oh well, can I join?" Todoroki's voice shattered your train of thought

"Yeah! Then the three of us can go enjoy a meal together!!" You smiled delighted that Todoroki was coming too

You snatched a glimpse of Bakugou before sitting down in your seat, he looked disappointed as he glared at Todoroki.

So the plan is to go to the Sunbucks Café after school at 3:30pm. That gives you enough time to take a shower and put on a nice little outfit, oh and time for one of mom's little talks..

Todoroki and Bakugou agree to the plan. Aizawa walked in and class begun...

~After School~

You quickly take a shower insuring that you smelled nice after the crap ton of training at school. You wore a cute little (favorite color) sun dress and cute sandals. It was an appropriate look for the sunny, warm, spring like day!

"Ooo did you wear that for Bakugou??"
Your Mother said as you reached the door,

" No I'm just going to the Café to meet up with Todoroki and Bakugou!"

"My my Todoroki? You know Endeavor did take a liking toward me but AllMight was the one that swept me off my feet, but you know me I was never into the 'good boys' so I—"

"You played him like a deck of cards...I know Mother, ...now can I go?"

"Yes, however don't go breaking his heart sweetie!"

"I'll try after all I am Your daughter"

"Hmpt that is very true..."
with that you left the small bakery

You were the first to arrive at the Café you ordered and waited by the table next to the window. After maybe 3 minuets Todoroki walks in and orders, he sits next to you.

"So the party for Bakugou, the others must be planning like crazy huh?"
Todoroki asked as he sipped his drink

"Yeah I would imagine so...my only job is to keep him busy ya know?"

"Mhmm, we will have to destruct him...I have an idea! But you may not like it..."

"Tell me and then I'll tell you whether I like it or not!" You said as you looked at Todoroki

"So here's my idea, we have to do something that will 'trigger' him, ok? Then I assume he will either A. Rush over to us and try to fight me orrr B. He storms out the Café. Either way YOU will be his hero, you will save him from those nasty emotions. From there on you can probably play him like a deck of cards..."

Your eyes widened with the last phrase he said...I'm no different from mom am I?

"Hmm sounds good, thank you Todoroki!" You smiled warmly

"Mhmm- oh he's coming! Come on we got this!"

You held Todoroki's hand and had him form some ice, you formed a barrier around it so it looked like it was snowing with in the barrier.

The Café doors open

Step

Step

Step

"Hey I'm here ya nerds—what the hell?" Bakugou's voice sounded broken as he saw you and Todoroki play the game that HE came up with for him and you....

He backed up and left, the Café's glass door cracked from Bakugou's exit...

"!!Bakugou!!" You said

"Go go go!! Hurry!" Todoroki yelled as you scrambled after Bakugou

Crack

Bakugou used his quirk to get away from the Café as quickly as possible. You ran around trying to track him down.

Crack

"Bakugou!!!" You screamed while riding your barrier as you looked for Bakugou.

Crack

"Bakugou! Baku—" found him he was sitting on top the roof top of some hotel.

"H-hey Ba- Katsuki..." you walked toward him

"Go away bitch..." his tone was harsh and cold

"No, I want to talk to you..." you got closer

"I SAID GO AWAY!" He faces you with tears brimming his crimson eyes

"AND I SAID NO! Katsuki please!" You kneel on the ledge in front of him.

"Why? Why?!? That was our game! That was our thing!" He screeched

"I KNOW! But you don't understand ,Todoroki is my friend! He gave me this idea! I want you to talk to me! Please!!" There's nothing wrong about telling a lie that holds some truth...

"Liar..." he said clearly still angry

"Katsuki...I I'm sorry...I just want you to talk to me!" You can't even make sense of your own words...

"LIAR!!" He yelled as he pushed your should with an explosion, it threw out your shoulder.

'Shit! I'm gonna fall!"

Crack

You fell back off the rooftop of the 40 story hotel

Crack

Bakugou's eyes widened as he watched you lose balance and fall.

'Barrier! Barrier!! BARRIER!!! Shit shit he really did a number to my shoulder I can't move it! Is this how I die?'

Note- yes I am aware the Bakugou's birthday pasted (4/20) but still why not?! Any wAyyy I had fun with this one!! Enjoy! I love you alll!!! Also I will be drawing certain scenes in this book,
So does anyone have any special requests?