Ch9 The Fight Between Equals

As Bakugou and Midoriya stepped into the building, you swooped in and trapped Bakugou in a force field, then threw him against the wall.

"*ahem* Sorry 'bout that Hero! But you're mine! It's about time some one tamed this Lion!" You said as you walked over to Bakugou while the force field dissolved.

In the commotion Midoriya ran up stairs jut as you predicted. The others students that were watching had both fear and surprise when they saw you throw Bakugou against the wall. The feared for your life, but were surprised to see your swift attack.

"Dammit!" Bakugou screamed as he lunged toward you with an explosion at the ready.

You trapped Bakugou's explosion in a force field but he used his other hand to attack the force field, your force field broke, this caused you to jump back.

"Tsk! Did you really think I forgot what your weakness is?! As long as you are trying to keep something inside ,another force from out side the force field can break it free!" He said with a smirk.

"Hmm I see, their quirks practically cancel each other out...interesting..." said Almight. "Quite a pair..."

"I didn't want to have to hurt you Bakugou! But—" you tried to speak

"OH SHUT UP! YOU BETTER GIVE THIS FIGHT ALL YOU GOT!" He screamed

"If that's what you want then...." you spoke as you tried to knock him to the side with a force field "I'll give this everything I got!" The force field pushed him a bit but he stood firmly up right. You made another force field to push him back, he flew toward the wall but simply pushed off the wall and blasted toward you. He was moving to fast for yo to keep up, he sent you flying into the wall, you used a force field as a way to soften the blow.

He stomped toward you and snatched collar of your shirt, he pulled you close to him, he spoke

"Hey, after I win you buy me a drink ok?"

"Tsk! This isn't like the old days! Because I'll win and you'll buy me a drink!" You said as you used a force field to push him back, he used his quirk to help regain his balance.

You two fought so hard that you forgot  Uraraka and Midoriya were still in the building fighting each other. The Finishing bell rang as Uraraka trapped Midoriya in trapping tape, you and Bakugou were reaching your limits. You and Bakugou leaped toward each other for the finale blow, as soon as you two collided your wrists gave up and went limp, both of you could no longer use your quirk effectively. Almight stepped in to grab you two, he said

"Seems to me that you two are equals, but Uraraka successful trapped Midoriya. So Team D wins!"

"Heh seems like you owe me a drink Baku~" You said with a cocky smile.

"Tsk Fine, we can go after school..." he said as he averted his gaze.

You two were sent to Recovery Girls office, she healed your wrists ,but told you two stay in the beds for a while.

You and Bakugou sat on the bed and looked out the window.

"It's been awhile since we last fought huh?"

"It has, more importantly where the hell did you learn to fight like that?"

"My Uncle taught me a few things and I built up from there. So I'm pretty much self-taught"

"Heheh, you haven't changed one bit, you're still strong, smart and sassy. You'd think you would mature a bit more but, nope, you're still the same child from oh so long ago."

"Har Har har, aren't you just hilarious..."

"I'm simply telling the truth..."

"Yeah right, when did I ever appear strong to you?"

"Personally I think it was when you first started showing me your fighting spirit, during Easter a few years back, you tried to help me but I kept brushing you off, until we started throwing boiled eggs at each other, your fighting spirit was strong back then. And it's still strong now."

After he said that, you both turn toward each other and leaned in close. He cupped your face. You cupped his face. You both gazed into each other's eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that I've always found your crimson eyes dangerously beautiful?" You said with a hushed tone.

"Did I ever tell you that I've always found you dangerously beautiful?" He said as he inched closer.

"N-no you didn't..."

"Well let me show you..."

Your lips finally touched, he wrapped his arm around your back, bringing you in closer. You ruffled his hair as he dominated the kiss. After a while you two pulled away, and shared a nice cuddle. You curled up in his strong arms, he let you rest your head on his hard chest. You eventually passed out, you weren't used to combat yet, even though you're a "villain" you've never really had to fight too much.

When you woke up, you saw that you weren't at home. But this smell, you've smelled it before, I-is this Bakugou's room? After you sat up in his bed, the door opened, seemed that Bakugou was getting ready to take a shower.

"Oh hey, you're up, come on let's go wash your filthy body."

"Wait 'let's'?!"

"Yes I will help you after all we both damaged our right wrists pretty bad so we will have to help each other."

"B-but your Mom wi-"

"She's away for a business trip, she won't be back till next Friday, so what do you say? Care to take a shower with me?"

"Sure" You said with a small smile.

- Note- if you were curious yes there will be sexual content next Chapter. So if that's not your thing you may skip over it! See you next time!