Ch3 The Fight

~3rd Person POV~

Ruin jumped down from the lamppost, and just like last time all other civilians suddenly cleared the area.

"If its a fight you want...THEN ITS A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!!!" She screamed with a scowl.
She moved fast. Before Bakugou could even respond she used a right hook to get him.

'THATS MY MOVE!' Bakugou screamed in his thoughts as he got knocked back a few inches, 'GRRRRR ILL KILL HER!'

Ruin launched forward ,but Bakugou grabbed her arm and pushed her down.

"Now let's see who's under this fucking hood!" Bakugou said as he reached for the hood.

~Your POV~

'Shit!!-Wait...' I had my force field enter my eyes causing them to change to purple.

~Katsuki's POV~

I ripped off the hood, I scanned her face. 'No no no!!! This bitch looks just like HER!!!' My crimson eyes glared into her cloudy purple ones. 'What the hell?!'

"You wouldn't dare hurt the face of an old friend would you?" She spoke with a hint of cocky-ness.

"ARRRGGGG WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONN?!" I screamed at her.

"This is MY QUIRK! I change into the one person you can't hurt!" She spoke with a wicked smile.

I was about to punch her but then...
She changed, her eyes went to (Y/N)'s eye color and she position her eyes on mine. She was pouting when she said

"Katsuki! W-what a-are you doing??!" Tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

I punched the ground next to her head, unable to hit her. A smirk was plastered on to her face as the purple hue returned to her eyes...'FUCK!'

I gripped her shoulder, she moaned.
My face flushed a bright red.

"B-Bakugou t-that hurt!" She pouted.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed unable to gain control of my feelings. She ran off...

After a few minutes of just sitting there I felt a hand on my shoulder.

~3rd Person POV~

Kirishima tapped Bakugou's shoulder.

"What the hell do you want you damn idiot?!" Bakugou spoke with anger and sadness.

"I saw what happened...I think it would be best if we talk with your friend, yes? After all it's the manly thing to do!" Kirishima said with a smile.

"Fine, But only because I WANT to see her got it!?" Bakugou said with a slight blush.

Kirishima nodded and began following Bakugou to a nice quiet bakery.

~Your POV~

"You know (F/N) it's cruel what you're doing..."

"Hey! Don't get on my case! You did this with Almight!"

"Yes that's true, but he wasn't the 'explosive' type"

"That's true but what's wrong with a little fun right? Mom?"

"Right, go on and change! I see customers coming this way, oooo U.A. Students!"

I rushed to my room and got changed as fast as I could. I slowly walked down the stairs just in time for the customers to enter.

"Yay!! Baku!!" I jumped on him for a hug. I was wearing my bakery uniform which is a mini skirt and a white dress shirt, I buttoned it down just a bit.

~3rd Person POV~

Bakugou flinched when (F/N) hugged him. Kirishima was trying to hold in a giggle, but failed.

"O-oh I'm sorry Baku! Hmm seems you have a bruise! What happened?!" (F/N) squeaked.

"I had a run in with the villain, Ruin, know her?" He spoke with blush on his cheeks.

"Yes, she sounds very dangerous!! Now enough about her, come here!" She intertwined her arm with his and brought him up to her room.

Kirishima took a seat at a table. Soon after, (F/N)'s Mother set down a plate of goodies for Kirishima.

"It's on the house" a warm smile adorned the Mother's face as she set down the plate and returned to baking.

"Thank you Ma'am!"

~Katsuki's POV~

(F/N) rushes me up to her room, the room where we shared our first kiss. I blushed at the memory of that night. Once we got into her room she sat me down on the bed.

"Could y-you take off your shirt for me please?" She said with her eyes averted and tints of red covering her face. I didn't look any better myself...I was a blushing mess when I nodded and removed my shirt. I looked to her and realized that she was as red as tomato, not only that but she was studying my torso. I needed to break this tension, I need to gain dominance in this situation!

"Hey! Stop staring! Didn't you want to help me!!?" I said with force

"O-oh right! S-Sorry! It's just...you gained so much muscle since I last saw you! A-and I Just was in shock when I saw y-your um-" her voice was shaky it was too cute

"My abs and chest right? Ok now back to what we were doing!" I couldn't keep my head straight when she got up on the bed and tended my wounds.
I felt so tired...oh yeah...I forgot...this is the work of her Mother's quirk...what the hell was she planning...

~Your POV~

Bakugou passed out, I was starting to feel a bit tired too. 'Dammit mom....' I set him down on my bed and curled up next to him, in his sleep he wrapped his strong arms around me. In return I placed my hands on his chest and passed out.

~3rd Person POV~

The Mother spoke to Kirishima.

"It seems Bakugou fell asleep with
(F/N)...I'm sorry youngster but I think it would be best for you to go home for today, we don't want your parents worrying about you right? Kirishima nodded and headed out with a smirk on his face thinking about those two...

The Mother went upstairs and took a picture of the two teens cuddling in bed.

"Black mail for weeks...." a devious grin formed on her face.

"Hmmm I wonder what'll happen if I let these two become more that friends...." the mother said as she closed the door to the room.

-Note- Okie so here's the thing, there will be more Sexual stuff next chapter so if that ain't your thing you may skip over it, there's nothing too important next chapter! WOOT WOOT!! I'll see you all next time!