Ch7 Who?

Your eyes were a bit puffy when you looked up at Bakugou.

Bakugou made a scowl when he saw your puffy red eyes. He turned his attention toward Todoroki as he explained what was going on.

After Bakugou understood the story he jumped up an sat between Todoroki and you

"Hey Half and half scoot your ass over, Now!"

Reluctantly Todoroki did as Bakugou asked due tomorrow his own discomfort.

The small group of friends talked for a while longer.

"Tsk! I can defeat her with my eyes closed!"

"I think that's the only way you can."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY ICEY HOT!!??"

"Look you obviously can't hurt her because of her appearance!"

"Tsk!"

Bakugou looked toward you, you simply looked down into your coffee as the others spoke...

"I'm sorry...I've caused so much trouble..." You tightened your grip as you spoke

"Hey (F/N) it's o—" you cut Uraraka off

"No! No it's not!!" You threw your fists on the table. "I WILL MAKE THIS RIGHT!! TOMORROW I WILL BECOME A HERO! Just like you guys!" You spoke loud and proud.

A hooded woman broke the window and swept you up and ran off.

"ITS RUIN! LETS GO!" The five students yelled as they started running after the two.

~Your POV~

"Mom...was that really necessary?"

"Come on, you gotta put on a show!"

"What ever just give me the cloak so Ruin can get some work done, ok?"

"Alright, here. Go my little actress!! Try not to feel Him up too much"

"Oh shush..." I blushed as I put on my cloak and stopped the "Heroes in training" where they stood.

~3rd Person POV~

Without hesitation Todoroki sent some ice toward Ruin. She used a really thin force field to brush it to the side.

"Oh my! Todoroki Shouto is fighting little old me? I'm so flattered!!" Ruin said with a smug smile, that smile ticked off Bakugou almost to his breaking point.

Bakugou ran to Ruin and started with his right hook while growling. Ruin hugs Bakugou before his fist touched her.

"B-Baku-kun! Please!! D-don't do this!!" She gripped his shirt.

"RAAAAHHHHH DAMMIT!!!" Bakugou pushed her off him.

~Katsuki's POV~

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Why can't I fight her?! She even took (F/N)!!!

"Todorki! Kaachan! Go find (F/N)!"

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU DE—"

"Shut up! Don't you want to make sure your girls safe?!"

"M-MY GIRL?!"

"Let's go Bakugou!"

The Todoroki and I ran off to search for (F/N) we came across her mother. S-she was holding (F/N)!!!

"Miss(L/N)!!" We screamed

She told us that Ruin brought (F/N) to her and then ran back the way she came. However (F/N) was asleep...

"I'm sorry, I put her to sleep, I thought it would be best for her..." (F/N)'s Mother spoke

"No no it was best like this!" Todoroki said

"Both if you should go home..." I said

~Your POV~

Dang...Izuku has a quirk now...with one flick he destroyed half the Park...that's enough destruction for now...

"Tsk! Damn you heroes!!!" I exclaimed and disappeared, Iida was trying to run after me but failed. You ran off to your house/bakery, to switch places with your uncle.

"Phew thanks Uncle! You really saved my cover!" You said with a smile

"Don't mention kid, by the way! That Bakugou kid, he seems like your type! Ya know someone who can match your intensity! But the Todoroki boy seems like he can calm you down! Hmm either way both boys are BEAUTIFUL!! If I was their age I'd probably snatch them up from myself!" Your talkative uncle spoke out loud as he changed back to his original form.

"Holy crap, you do know that you just said that out loud right? Please just stop, it hurts me emotionally..." you said embarrassed.

"Hah ok ok. So are you ready for school tomorrow?"

"Phhsss yeah of course!"

"I expect you to do well!"

"Yeah yeah I know uncle...."

"I expect you to be in the top three when it comes to power!"

"I understand! Now please excuse me, I want to take a shower, I feel disgusting..." you said as you walked up stairs to the shower.

*in the shower*
'Who am I? Who do I become? What about him? I think I love him but, how do I know what Love is? I live in a family of villains...'

'You're the villain named RUIN!!! That's obvious!'

'No! You are the shy little girl! The little bakery girl!'

'No you are (F/N)!!!'

'But who is (F/N)?'

'Please someone save me....save me from myself...'

You got out the shower and went to your room to get ready for bed.

"Hey (F/N)! You have a guest! It's the pretty ash blonde!"

"Huh? Oh you can let him up uncle!"

Bakugou walked up to your room and sat down on your bed.

"*cough* well I told my mom what happened, and she ordered me to come here and watch over you for the night. You know how my mom is..." Bakugou spoke quietly he seemed lost in thought.

"Baku, what are you thinking about?"

"The future.........our future..."

-Note- Sorry for the delay on update! Tests have been up my butt for the past two days....anyway! I'll update more tomorrow!! That's a promise!