Ch4 XOX

~Katsuki's POV~

'Urg...did I fall asleep? Ehh I'm too tired to open my eyes...' I laid there for a little while longer until I smelled something sweet and something familiar. 'Wait , oh shit I know that smell! Yeah that's right I passed out at (F/N)'s place didn't I? That means I am sleeping. On. Her. Bed!!!!!' My eyes shot open, she was in my arms. 'What do I do?!?'

~2d Person POV~

*Sexual content ahead! you have been warned!*

Bakugou gently pulled you in closer and lowered his head into your neck. A small sound escaped from your mouth, Bakugou heard and licked your neck as if it were a lollipop. Slowly but surely you woke up and immediately gripped his hair, you didn't speak you just let this happen. Not hearing you complain he went ahead and grabbed your thigh, then placed his knee up against your "womanhood", with this you used your other hand to grip  his hand. He soon climbed over you with a lustful look. He was the dominant type after all. But so were you but you couldn't let him know that until you thought the time was right. To him you looked like the prey while he was the predator ready to strike. He leaned down and placed his lips on yours, you licked and nibbled at his bottom lip begging for entrance, he smirked before opening his mouth to let you in. You two practically latched on to each other as if your saliva was glue. After what felt like forever you two separated to get air, both of you continued to gasp for air. Bakugou's knee never left the area between your legs, in return you lifted your left knee to rub against the area between his legs. Bakugou pulled up your shirt and rubbed your stomach, little moans escaped your mouth.

"Say my name, s-say my name!" Bakugou said into your ear, submissively you did as he asked.

"B-Bakugou! K-KA-KASUKI!!!" you yelled a bit too loudly.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Your Mother spoke

"Hey! Are you two ok?! I-Is something wrong!? Are you hurt!?"

"N-no! Baku just scared me!" you said knowing that your Mother knew better...

"Phew! Well when you two are ready breakfast is waiting for you!"

"T-thank you!" you responded as she walked down stairs.

With a disappointed face you looked at Bakugou and gave him an inaudible "Sorry 'bout that". He wore the same disappointed look as he gave you a simple "Tsk" in response. You both got dressed and went down stairs to be greeted by your mother, breakfast, and Bakugou's mother...

"OH MY! (F/N) YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!" Bakugou's mother yelled as she hugged you.

"I heard you scream my idiot son's name! He didn't do anything to you RIGHT?!?!" Bakugou's mother said as she glared at her son.

"Tsk! I didn't do anything to her!" Bakugou said defensively

"I wasn't asking you!"

"He didn't do anything! He just scared me a bit! I've always been a scaredy-cat! heheh" you giggled nervously.

After the two calmed down you all sat down to eat. Bakugou's mother asked the simple questions, like "How have you been?" or "How has business been?". Then she asked

"So (F/N) do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"What?! PHHT N-"

"No! SHE DOESN'T!!" Bakugou interrupted you.

"Someone's JELLY!!!" Bakugou's mom yelled

"Of my daughter's none existent boyfriend!!" Your mom responded

"HAH! So she is still free? Hey Bakugou here's your chance, go on little man! GO GET YOUR GIRL!!" Bakugou's mom yelled with pride

"Yes! No one else is fit to be with my daughter other than you little BAKUGOU!!" your mother yell with the same amount of pride.

You became a blushing mess and so did the ash blonde haired boy, however before either one of you could respond. There was a loud crash heard from out side.

It was Kirishima, he tripped and smacked into the door. With out hesitation you all laughed your asses off. You went over to help him up, trying so hard to not laugh at his face. Once inside Kirishima asked you all about 'Ruin'. You and your mom mentally shot THE look at each other when Bakugou explained every thing.

'Cleaver...very cleaver. I'm proud'

'Yeah thanks, but that's only the beginning of my plans for him...'

'Still, I can tell you truly do like this boy, you only prey on him.'

'S-so what if I like him?!'

'Just don't let him interfere with your assignments understood?'

'Yes of course mother, I won't let the family down'

"Oh my...now that's trouble some..." said your mother with a worried tone

"B-Bakugou I-I'm scared.." you said while you gripped his shirt and began shaking.

'My my look at my little actress!'

'Oh shush!'

Bakugou started blushing and said

"Don't worry (F/N) I'll protect you no matter what!" determination rang through out his voice.

*Le time skip*

All student were in class, Bakugou stares out the window still thinking about Her...Until he was ripped from the thought of her because a familiar hooded character was standing on a lamppost just outside the school grounds.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou yelled

Everyone in the class turned to him with confusion.

"W-what's wrong Kaachan?" Izuku asked

"ITS THAT DAMN RUIN BITCH !!" Bakugou screamed

"R-ruin?! I've heard about her!"Said Izuku

"ARG IM GONNA KILL HER!!" Bakugou screeched

"What happened? Did you come into contact with her?" Asked Uraraka

"I fought with her too...that damn bitch used my memories against me..."

"No way! She sounds dangerous..." said Izuku with a worried tone.

"SHES ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS!!!" Screamed Denki

*alarms went off*

As all the other students ran to safety class 1-A ran towards the hooded female...

-Note- oooooo wonder what's gunna happen next!!