Ch6 Villian?

*Flash back*
"Mama, why do we have to be the bad guys?" You asked

"Because it was the deal our family made with the government..." your mother said

"What?! Why?!" Your 5 year old self asked with sadness and confusion

"A long time ago the government got into a really sticky situation, they needed a scapegoat...and our family was opted for the task. We had to, in exchange our family could live a normal life as long as at least one of us caused some trouble here and there..."

"That's no fair...I want to be a hero!"

"My dear you don't have to think of yourself as the villian, think of yourself as the good guy dressed up as the bad guy! However, if you have more questions, ask me when you are older, you couldn't fully understand at your age...so just hang in there!"

*End of Flash back*

"Ruin strikes again!"

"They tore up the main highway, causing horrible traffic. People have resorted to using the trains and buses, some even use their quirks to get around!"
~~~changes channel~~~
"Ruin is on a rampage! And what does the pro Hero Endevor have to say about it!?"

Endevor spoke strongly
"This 'Ruin' will be caught in the near future! I swear it!"

"But why haven't you caught her yet? Ruin seems to be younger than most other villains!"

"When it comes to villains, age doesn't matter, it's their will power and their motivation that makes them a real threat!" Endevor's voice boomed

"The students from class 1-A at U.A. said that they made contact with the villain, they said Ruin seemed to have no clear motive, however her quirk is—

"That's enough of that..." you yawned and stretched. I've accepted this as part of my life....there's no point on trying to deny it, but still playing hero should be fun...

All the plans have been laid out perfectly, I have been recommended to the U.A., I have been accepted, and tomorrow is my first day. Thoughts buzzed through your head as you thought of the future, do I become a hero? And break this "curse" that has been laid upon my family? Or continue being a villi- a hero playing a villain? Then there's Him...what about him? Once he becomes a pro...what happens to me?  Man, my head hurts...you plopped down on one of the chairs in the bakery.

Not long after you sat down, Izuku opened the door.

"(F/N)! A-are you ok?!" He asked while he took a seat next to you.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm just stressed..."
You replied with a small smile

"W-well have you heard about Ruin? She's been causing a lot of trouble..."

"Really now?"

"Yes even Endevor spoke about her!"

"...Izuku...I'm worried..."

"About what?"

"Baku...if he can't kill her, what happens?"

"I'm sure the pros will catch her"

"Are you kidding? She's been at this for a while now right? You'd think SOMEONE would get her, but no...she's still free..."

Izuku hugged you
"It's ok (F/N)...I'm here....and don't worry there's no way I or Kaachan could let you get hurt by her!"

"You're a little late..." you rolled your sleeve up and revealed a scare on your fore arm.
Before Izuku could speak you cut him off

"I was running here after I heard she started her rampage, a part of the building came down and some of the debris came down and scratched my arm... but it's ok! Imma tough cookie!"

"You may be a tough cookie, but all that means is that it's easier for you to crumble..." Izuku said with sadness

Tears formed at the corners of your eyes...

"Hey Izuku, could you please introduce me to some of your friends? It would help distract me for a while..."

"O-of C-course!!!" He said quickly with a nervous smile, you looked at him with a sad smile.

You both left the bakery and headed out the the SunBucks Café, where you were to meet up with Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida. Izuku had already texted them on what was going on.

After you and Izuku got your drinks you both sat down in the corner near a window. Soon after the 3 students entered, and can over to say "Hello" to the one girl Bakugou couldn't hurt.

Todoroki spoke first
"I'm Todoroki Shouto, it's a pleasure to meet you, (L/N)-chan"
Then Uraraka
"Wowy! I never thought Bakugou could ever make friends with someone as pretty as you!! Oh I'm Uraraka Ochako!"
And finally Iida
"I AM TENYA IIDA!! IT'S AN HONOR TO MEET YOU (L/N)!!!"

"I-it's great meeting you all too! I hope we can become very good friends!!" You said with a smile that could light up a room. The three went to grab their drinks and came back shortly after.

"I think it would be best to address the elephant in the room first..." said Todoroki, "So about Ruin, tell us everything you two know—

"Hey! If you wanna know about that scum bitch, you should ask me you half and half bastard!"

-Note- Hmmmmm I wonder who that could've been....:D
Thank you all for the reads and votes! It really means a lot to me!! Luv you!! Cya next time!