Ch19 Fates Forever Intertwined

You woke up to find Bakugou still sound asleep, still holding you as if you might float away. You wanted to sleep more ,but the thought of time speeding up even slightly today, made you feel sick. So you stayed up and gazed up and down Bakugou as he slept. You played with his hair and touched his cheek. Before you knew it, he was staring right back at you.... slightly flustered.

"Good Morning Katsuki" You said softly as the morning sun glazed over Bakugou's body.

"Morning (F/N)..." he said softly as he sat up in the bed.

"Uh you should go check on your Mother, right?" He said obviously dreading what will happen in just a few hours.

"I don't believe there is a reason to check on her, after all the smell of bacon and eggs has already filled the air!" You say with a reassuring smile.

"Hmp, well then let's go before the eggs get cold eh?" He said as he opened the door for you.

"Yeah! Cold eggs are freaking nasty!" You try to lighten the mood with a bright smile and a lively eyes. However Bakugou is not easily fooled into happiness.

"Just on time you two! I just finished making breakfast! I'm sure you smelled it but it's bacon and eggs!!!!" Your mom served the food and waited for you and Bakugou to sit and enjoy the food.

"Uh how did you survive that attake from the Pro-hero?" Bakugou asked out of curiosity.

"I figured you had questions. I have taken beatings much worse than that and my quirk is more powerful than I let on." Your mom winked with her statement

Bakugou didn't want to pry any further into the matter so he sat down and began eating. It was quiet, so so very quiet. 

*Knock knock*

You and Bakugou look to the glass doors to see Kirishima, Izuku, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Iida pressed up against the glass doors til they swung open. 

"What are you guys doing here?!" you ask in delight and in shock. 

" Oh! Well, Kaachan texted us telling us that we should come earlier than scheduled so we can all hang out longer!" said Izuku with his usual bright smile.

"Oh I see...Baku did you really do that?" you turned to him and asked

"Yeah... I figured you'd want to hang out with the nerds for a bit longer before you transfer out this city..." he spoke as if he had other things on his mind suppose Kirishima noticed that too and he wore a curious expression. 

" Well let's go then!" Uraraka cheered 

Everyone nodded and left the small bakery.

You all went to a fun little fair that was in town for the weekend. 

You and your friends played all sorts of games, ate all sorts of treats, and shared all sorts of laughs. 

"Oh oh Izuku! Look we have to try it!" Uraraka said as she pointed to a booth that read "Test Your Fates" 

"U-uh sure Uraraka!" Izuku blushed, you thought it was adorable and you smiled to yourself.

"Let's try it too" Bakugou grabbed your hand as he spoke

"Um are you sure? You know Kirishima is going to take pictures right? He'll have a shit tone of blackmail if you do this" you said as you saw Kirishima ready his phone camera, oddly enough Iida had his phone camera trained on Izuku and Uraraka aswell.

Todoroki wore a small smile watching all of us goof around.

"Shut up, we're doing it" Bakugou demanded