Ch8 Surprise!

"W-WHAT??!!" You screamed

"You heard me. Look I just want to plan ahead...I- I *sigh* I'm not ready to lose you, but I can't fight Ruin...So we will renew an old promise." He spoke calmly.

"I vow to...*blush* grow strong and never leave your side Baku!" You said renewing the old promise.

"I vow to become the strongest with you by my side!" He said while looking into your (E/C) eyes with determination filling his crimson eyes.

"Don't break the promise this time ok!?"

"I won't!"

~Once you've fallen asleep~

~Katsuki's POV~

(F/N) has fallen asleep, I kissed her forehead and pulled the sheets over her. Maybe 5 minuets later her Uncle walks in and motions me to join him down stairs.

"She's an odd girl, but thank you for watching over her. Thank you, it means a lot to the whole family. After all
(F/N) is the youngest one in the main branch of our burned Family Tree..." He said with a sad smile.

Everything felt calm.

"It's nothing...this is what Heroes do after all." I responded

"I suggest you get going now, I talked to your mother and told her that I was here, I can take over watching over her" he said

"Uhh right. I'll leave you to it" I said reluctantly as I got up and got ready to leave, but as I stepped out the door her uncle Said

" Hey Bakugou, my niece isn't the best at combat but she can use her quirk very well, I do hope you can help her with combat training!"

"Wait wha—" he's gone...he must've went back to (F/N)'s room. What did he mean? Is she coming to U.A.?!

~Morning~

You shuffled out of bed and got dressed in your uniform. 'Hmm it's cute but the skirt is a bit short....oh I got it!' I tugged hmmm skirt down a bit and untucked my shirt. 'There! Perfect' with your outfit in place you headed out to school.

~The school bell rings~

"Oh yeah before we begin your training, we have a new student...please come in" Aizawa spoke with a bored tone.

A familiar (H/C) haired girl walked into the class.

"H-Heya! I'm (L/N), (F/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you all! I hope we will get along just fine!!" You said with a bow.

Bakugou perked up at the sound of your voice....surprise!

"Ok now that that's over go take a seat next to.....Todoroki. I will be explaining what we will be doing today. Well actually Almight will be doing tha—" Aizawa was cut off by Almight bursting into the room.

"I AM HERE!!!" He shouted with happiness, many students screamed at his entrance and at him, himself. Except Bakugou and Todoroki.

As Almight was explaining what was happening you simply stared down at your desk as you felt a pair of crimson eyes aimed toward you. You eventually zoned out until Todoroki tapped your shoulder while saying

"Let's go, we are heading to the changing rooms now (F/N). Oh and by the way it's nice to be able to see you around more often."

"O-oh! O-ok!! Thanks but I'm not that special..." You said as you got up and followed the girls to the girls locker room.

You changed into your hero costume which was a (F/C) shirt with a black half jacket, black leggings, a black mask similar to Bakugou's and (F/C)/ black shoes. (Don't worry I'll draw out this outfit *eventually* so you can see what you are working with!!)

Almight stood at the training ground as the students walked out in a group from the shadows. It was so cool!

Almight spoke loud and clear

"Now for those of you who were here near the beginning of the school year you know what we are doing, but for those of you who need a refresher, you will be split up into teams then you will be put up against one another, one team as the Heroes and the other as Villians. LETS BEGIN STUDENTS!!"

He began picking lots, You ended up in team D with Uraraka.

"The first two teams to go up against each other will be....TEAM A AND TEAM D!!! Team A, Midoriya and Bakugou versus Team D, Uraraka and (L/N)! Team A you are the Heroes, Team D you are the villians! Get into positions you have 10 minuets to get ready!" Almight announced

'A villain huh? The amount of irony almost hurts...oh well time to play my part, and play it well!'

"Let's go Uraraka! We'll win this with ease!" You said with absolute confidence.

"R-right!" She responded as she followed you into the building.

At this point you were sure thoughts were simply buzzing around Bakugou's head, after all he was really quiet.

You watched the two boys prepare for this fight from the top floor.

Uraraka's voice broke you away from your trance,

"Ok so what's the plan?"

"Hmm I say I take on Bakugou and you take on Midoriya, I imagine that Bakugou will take up my attention so Izuku will probably slip past me, that's where you come in, cool?" You said

"Hmm sounds good! But are you sure you can take on Bakugou all on your own?" Uraraka said with worry

"Don't worry! Uraraka! Out of all the people I've met over the years, I believe I'm the only one who can contain his explosions, heh, literally..." You said with a smile...

~The start bell rang~

"Oh...I do hope you are right..."

"It's alright I know I am!"

-Note- oh nooo! It seems that I couldn't keep my promise....well as an apology please leave a comment for an idea for an OVA!!!