Ch 11 Step by step

(For those of you who skipped the last chapter this is all the plot you missed)

As you walked down the hall to the bathroom you noticed that there was a few pictures of you and Bakugou on the wall. These were taken when you were younger, one was of you two at the beach, another is of you two taking a bath together when you were REALLY young, and they even had one from your parents wedding you were wearing a cute little dress and Bakugou wore a suit in the picture you were kissing his cheek he had this proud look on his face, little punk....
(Now back the the plot!)

"Pphhhttt hahaha! Hey Baku! I didn't know you still had these!" You said as you explored his house.

"Hey stop snooping around...and I didn't keep 'em my mom did!" He yelled from his room.

It was a bit cold so you put a blanket around yourself, it covered your head like a hood. You walked back to Bakugou's room, when you entered he looked at you with a face of mixed emotions.

"Ruin...." he said under his breath

"Huh?"

"N-nothing...you just reminded me of someone..."

"Who?"

"A delicious girl that looks exactly like you, but she's put me through so much shit..."

"O-oh..." you took off the blanket and sat down next to him on his bed, you wrapped the blanket around yourself and him. You both leaned against the wall that touched the bed, you soon took out your phone. You grabbed Bakugou's chin and made him look towards the camera, you took a selfie with him.

"HEY! DELETE THAT!" He Screamed

"Hahah no! It's cute!" You said

He growled in response

"Hah! See the dog filter was a good choice! You even growl! Grrr grrr" You said with a giggle.

"Oh shut up!" He said while trying to hide his flushed face.

You then cupped his face to make him look at you, your calm (E/C) eyes gazed into his scorching crimson eyes.

"W-what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He said trying to avoid your eye contact, but ended up entranced by your eyes.

"Baku-Katsuki, I want to be a Hero like you. I truly do! But I don't think I'm cut out for it ya know?"

"What do you mean? You are just as strong as me, your grades are great. You have every quality that a true Hero has!"

"But I do have trait that doesn't fit a Hero, Katsuki, I lie. I'm sorry but I lie..."

"Who doesn't?! I'm sure you have good reason to lie! I am somewhat hurt that you would lie to me but I've lied to you before!"

"Katsuki I want to make another game with you, is that okay?"

"I don't see why not..."

"Let's start revealing lies to  each other, let's tell each other the truth. Baby steps, little by little. Here I'll start. I-I've always liked fighting you. I know it's weird but it's fun, like I get to challenge myself with my equal! Verbally and physically!"

"Looks like I have a masochist/sadist in my life"

"Oh shut up! Its your turn ya jerk!"

"Hmm well you said small stuff first right? Let's see...oh well, when we were younger, when you asked me something important, I didn't respond. And when you asked me about it later I said I didn't know what you were talking about, I lied. My answer to your question is, Yes."

"Y-yes?! Heh...yes...you really say yes?"

-flashback-

~Middle School~

The last school bell rang, it's finally summer break. You saw Bakugou teasing Midoriya, you went over and diffused the issue and told Midoriya to go home. You pulled Bakugou aside once Midoriya left,

"Baku, you intend to be the best hero right?"

"Yeah duh!"

"Right, I want to be a hero too—"

"No you won't be able to be better than me so don't try it!"

"But like I was saying if I somehow become different or evil even, will you still see me as me?"

Before Bakugou could respond his usual squad came in and swept him away.

As he was being dragged away he looked back at you and he almost looked like he was reaching out to you for a split second.

-End of Flashback-

"Yeah why the hell would I mess around with that question? I know it meant a lot back then..."

"Ya know you were a real jerk in middle school! But it seems your hormones are making you soft now! Either that or you're maturing but you are still forever angry!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SA—"

You wrapped your arms around him before he broke the windows with his screaming.

"Shhhh you're so loud..." you whispered.

"Tsk...only you can calm me down like this....just who the hell are you (F/N)?" He said with a slight annoyed tone

"Heh, I don't know the answer myself..."

-Note- DAAANNNGGGG I cant update as quick! Screw it! I'll try my best to update as much as possible!!! I'll see you all soon!