Ch 15 A Pleasant Lie

"Because I...I got a score to settle with you! You beat me in the last dance battle we had!" He said as he flung you back, you spun like a ballerina to the other side of the dance floor.

"Phhtt hah! As if someone like YOU could beat me!" You said with a smirk

"NOO WHYYYYY!!!! They were supposed to slow dance!!! Arggg!" Complained Mina

"At least we get to see them dance with each other, right?" Said Momo as she rubbed Mina's shoulder to comfort her

"But it's not the sameeeee!" Mina cried in response

Jiro started playing a song with a strong beat

"Not bad Jiro!" You smiled toward her, she gave you a thumbs up.

'Ok Mother I hope you're watching cause I am about to make you proud!'

'Alright sweetie, show mama what you've learned from me...'

You and Bakugou both walked up to each other and began dancing, you started by cupping his face and swiftly sprung him around.

Bakugou took charge and took on some hip hop dance moves.

Every so often you would have your eyes flash into purple, it would trip Bakugou up but that was ok. All that it meant was, you would win. Plus he can't leave his guard down, Ruin has an assignment coming up soon.

After a while of you versus Bakugou he grabbed you by the hand dipped you down and kissed you.

Mina and Momo screeched as they watched their OTP become real!

Bakugou pulled back and leaned close to you and whispered

"Because I love you"

From that moment on the rest of the night became a blur due to pure bliss fogging up your thoughts.

'You were right, I am very proud of you'

The morning sun creeped into your house, you wake up and see all your classmates passed out everywhere, some on the floor, some on the furniture, and some sleeping on the shelf. You smiled to yourself and started making breakfast for everyone, pancakes.

As you cooked you left the finished pancakes in the microwave to make sure they didn't get cold by the time they were served. Maybe 10 pancakes in you hear shuffling from behind you, you feel two hands grab your waist, not long after you hear a familiar sleepy voice in your ear

"It's ok honey I can take the rest from here..." Bakugou said while sleep walking/ talking? It was unclear what exactly was going on but he was still definitely in a dream state of mind.

"Honey? Is that me?" You asked the dreaming Bakugou

"Phshh yeah of course who else would it be??! "

'Even in your sleep you can be angry...'

"Hmm well it's ok K-Katsuki I am almost done anyway just sit down and relax ok?" You said as you kissed the boys cheek

"Are you sure? I don't mind..." he said at ease

'Man, you do have a sweet side huh?'

"Yeah it's fine! Just sit down breakfast is almost ready!" You said with a smile

"Alrighty then..." he said as he flopped down in a chair and emerged back into a still and silent slumber.

'Cute~'

You wore a sad smile knowing that Ruin still has quite the unpleasant assignment to do tomorrow... maybe your uncle can take over for ya it'll be much easier.

Once you finished you opened up the microwave and set 2 pancakes on each plate, in some other bowls there was some strawberries and bananas for people, and there was some toast with jam on the side.

You let the smell swallow up the room, and within seconds a heard of hungry teenagers rushed to the tables to eat the pancakes, fruit and toast.

"THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE FOOD (Y/N)!!! WE LOVE YOU!" All the students said in unison, you responded

"NO PROBLEM! ENJOY!" Smiles washed over the room.

Kirishima nudged Bakugou's arm saying

"Hey wouldn't be nice to wake up to this every morning Bakugou?"

"Yeah it would— Wait what are you implying dumb-hair?" Bakugou said as he put down his fork

"What I'm saying is that you should try getting her! She's a keeper man!" Kirishima said with a smile

"Heh....are you kidding...I don't stand a chance against that dammed Icey-Hot Bastard..."

"Jeeze Bakugou! The little stunt those two pulled the other day was a plan Todoroki cane up with! It wasn't real!"

"How the hell can you be so sure?!"

"I eavesdrop"

"Oohhh How unmanly" said Bakugou unamused.

"But still, Kirishima I want her so badly...but if given the choice, will she pick me?"

"I can't say for certain, why don't you just go ask her?"

"I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable near me..."

"Just asked dammit...what? Are you a chicken now?!"

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT! Screw you I'll ask her now!" Bakugou got up and stormed toward your direction.

"Hey! I have a question miss force!"

"I assume miss force is me?"

"If you had to choose between me and any other boy in our class who would you choose to date?"  

Note- Phew Sorry this was a bit later that usual, and if there are a lot of grammar mistakes, please for give me, I am sleepyyyy welp! I'll see y'all next time!❤️❤️❤️

U Remind Me (Bakugou Katsuki X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara