Ch 14 A Silent Apology

You didn't scream you simply closed your eyes and felt the wind pass you by, you opened your eyes to see Bakugou had jumped down and used his explosions to reach you faster. 

As you looked at him you gave him a sad smile, a silent "I'm sorry". Tears escaped your eyes as you closed your eyes again, your tears hit Bakugou's cheeks. He forced himself down even faster.

~Katsuki's POV~

'DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!'

I forced my self down faster. I let out one big explosion, it was too much... I flew past her and knocked her shoulder in the process. I flipped around to face her above me, she turned to face me below her. I swear her eyes flashed purple for a split second before she stretched out her hands and consumed both of us in a barrier seconds before we crashed into the ground.

Her wrists were badly bruised, she over did it...

The barrier broke down and she looked at me and mouthed the phrase,

"If you hate me I understand..." she turned and walked away, I assume she headed back to her bakery. I would've chased her, but I just couldn't get up, I tried but nothing...

~Normal POV~
'MOOOMMM!!!!'

Your mother swiftly picked you up and carried you in her arms.

"Sniff sniff mommy....I messed up..."

"Shhh shhh it's ok, let's go home" Your Mother spoke as a familiar fragrance drifted over you, you soon fell asleep.

~ The day before the surprise party~

Your wrists healed quickly thanks to your mother's quirk. You went to school with a jacket to cover your slightly purple wrists.

No one knew what happened except Bakugou and yourself. You looked over to his desk to see that he was slouched over his desk staring at the wood with a hand on his head.

You took your seat and Uraraka approaches you and asked

"Is your place ready for tonight?"

"Hah! More than ready! Thank god it's a Friday! It makes things so much easier!" You said with a smile that could even fool AllMight.

"Really?! Yay! Ok then everything is set! Can you get him to your place by 8:00pm?" Her eyes sparkled with your response,

"It'll be difficult but I can do it! Leave it to me!" You said with a nod, she thanked you and went back to her seat as Aizawa hopped in, sung inside his yellow sleeping bag.

And just like that 7:50pm came, you had 10 minuets to get Bakugou to your house.  No doubt that it'll be awkward...

As you walked down the street to Bakugou's house you turned the corner and bumped into Bakugou.

"S-Sorry!" Both if you said perfectly in sync,

"Oh hey what cha' doing outside at this time?"

"I was on my way to your house because I wanted to talk to you..." you said as you dusted off your legs

"I was going to your place to do the same actual..." he said

"Let's go to my house it's closer okie?" You asked as you gently grabbed his hand. He nodded and walked with you.

You and Bakugou walked hand in hand in silence. There was a soft warm smile on both of your faces as the silent apology was accepted by both of you.

Not long after you reached your house. You took out the keys unlocked the door and opened it for Bakugou.

"Age before beauty~" you said with a wink

"Har har just cause it's my birthday doesn't mean I'm—" he was cut off by his fellow classmates screaming

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!!!!!"

He stood there still, silent, and in disbelief.

"W-what is this?"  He asked still in disbelief

"It's your surprise birthday party Baku!" You said with a wide smile as you moved in front of him. Everyone moved out their hiding spots with smiles on their face.

You grabbed a party hat and put it on him, he spoke,

"I-I really hate all of you...thank you..." he said with a smile.

(Art by me)

(Art by me)

"Hah we love you too Bakugou!" Said Kirishima

"Now let's get this party started! Jiro hit it!" Yelled Denki. With that Jiro began playing music at the DJ booth.

Once the music started everyone started dancing, singing, eating, and just having a great time in general!

Eventually a slow song started to play, time for the slow dance...

You and Bakugou were on opposite sides of the room, all the  other ships started dancing already, but the single peeps like Mineta saw Bakugou stand up and make a B-line straight toward you...

Mina tapped you and pointed toward Bakugou.

He stood above you and held out his hand as a light blush covered his face.

Mina started to shake Momo as she quietly yelled

"OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING!! OUR OTP IS HAPPENING!!!"

You placed your hand in his, you stood up and the other couples that were dancing cleared the floor as Bakugou took you by the hand to the dance floor.

"Bakugou what are you doing?" You asked with a giggle as the spot light shinned on you and Bakugou.

"Because I..."

Note- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhHhHhhaHhahaAHAHAHHA I hope you enjoyed his chapter! I love you all!! And the ending took a while to put together! I hope it was worth the wait😈🤗 welp cya next timmeeee!!