Ch10 Hot Water

As you walked down the hall to the bathroom you noticed that there was few pictures of you and Bakugou on the wall. These were taken when you were younger, one was of you two at the beach, another is of you two taking a bath together when you were REALLY young, and they even had one from your parents wedding you were wearing a cute little dress and Bakugou wore a suit in the picture you were kissing his cheek and he had this proud look on his face. After looking at the pictures you smiled and continued to the bathroom where Bakugou was waiting. When you entered you saw that  he was placing his stuff down, he motioned you to do the same. Now comes the part where you had to turn around, he was taking off his shirt, as you were turned around you went a head and took off your shirt and bra in one swoop.  You heard his zipper being tugged down as he took off his pant, you took off your pants too.

"U-uh how do we want to do this?" You asked

"Well you can wrap a towel around your bottom half of you want" he spoke with a tone that could seduce anyone, god it was like a knife through butter, his voice was so smooth in that moment.

You nodded as you wrapped a towel to cover your womanhood, you simply covered your chest with your arm, then you turned around to face Bakugou. He was naked, you blushed madly.

"Ohhh so you do have a chest!"He said with a smirk

" Oh shut up! And what about you?! I bet your—" you couldn't finish your insult as you realized what you were going to say wasn't true. His "member" was big...

"My what?" He spoke with a grin as he walked closer.

" N-nothing!! C-come on lets just get in the shower now!" You said frantically

You both walked into the shower, Bakugou had turned on the water it was hot but ,not too hot.

"Hey I would wash my back myself but since you're here I'm sure you don't mind right?" He asked

"H-huh? Oh y-yeah sure I got you!" You answered as you took the wash cloth from him.

You began washing his back, his back was so hard and muscular...Once you finished you said

" There you go!"

" Here let me return the favor..." he said as he turned around to face you.

"T-thank you" You said as you turned away from him.

He began washing your back then the soap bar slipped from the towel and landed in front of you.

"Oops could you get that please?" He asked

With a nod you bent over to grab the soap.

Bakugou grabbed your waist, you froze in place. Your towel soon slipped off due the the water, you felt his member against your lower back.

"You know, I've wanted to have you from the beginning...I wanted you so
bad, it hurt. But now, if you'll let me, I'd like to take you for mine..." he spoke calmly.

"Really? At least now I know it wasn't one sided...but yes you may have me"

" Good because I can't hold back anymore, now that you've given me permission... I think I'll take you here and now!" He said as his hands traveled up your body, he played, pinched and tugged at your nipples. Small moans escaped your mouth every now and then. He pushed you against the wall, you where facing him now. He nibbles your neck, you moaned his name. He ran his hand down your stomach to reach your woman hood, he rubbed your clit. You gripped his hair as he said

"Hmm? You like that? What about this?" He pumped two fingers in you, you gasped and moaned. He then grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist, he slowly removed his fingers, licked them and inserted something big and hard into your woman hood. He moaned a short series of curse words as  he was fully inside you. You squeaked as he shifted a little, you felt a knot in your stomach.

"B-Baku...I feel something coming!" You said as you looked at him, he simply smirked as he pumped himself in and out of you. You began to moan loudly and so did he, you then leaned in to share a kiss, tongue and all. He then laid you on the floor and pumped harder and faster. You arced your back as you came. He pulled out and came all over you. You both were huffing and puffing. He helped you up, then you washed up and wrapped your towel on you once you finished. You dressed in some of his clothes, and laid on his bed.

"Hey Baku, how long have you felt like that?"

"Hmm I suppose since the day I saw you back in kindergarten, you were so cute. And when we got our quirks, I came up with a game that let me hold your hands, wanna play?" He asked while holding his hands out.

You placed your hand on his, he let off some explosions and you kept them contained in a force field. You both stayed like that, just watching the power you both posses combine.

-Note- Phew that was interesting, anyway back to the story stuff! Cya next time!