Ch2 What you don't know

~Katsuki's POV~

I pushed (F/N) back gently, I looked at her.
" Hey look (F/N), I'm happy to see you again but...why did you leave?"

~Your POV~

'Dammit...' I looked up to him and spoke softly.

"I had to take care of the family business ya know? My parents want me to take over as the head of the family, so I gave up on being a hero and turned to my family business. Plus my parents didn't approve of me becoming a hero..."

"Fuck them! You do what you want!!" Bakugou spoke loud as he gripped my shoulder. 'Play along (F/N), play along...' I widened my eyes and placed my hand on his.

"T-thank you Bakugou but, it's too late
now...However!! You can still become the best hero ever!! Even better than Almight!" I proclaimed loud and proud, a tiny blush adorned both our faces.

"Tsk! It's not right! (F/N) you promised me! You promised that we would get strong side by side!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PROMISE ME SOMETHING YOU COULDN'T KEEP?!" He got louder, his eyes became glossy.

Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes.

"Katsuki! Please! I'm sorry! But listen I didn't break our promise! We are growing strong together! Even though I am just a little farther away I am still by your side whether you realize it or not!" Tears as hot as Bakugou's explosions began to roll down my cheeks.

"(F/N) ...you damned bitch..." he wore a sad smile as he spoke.

"Hey because I can't be a hero you need to! I know this is selfish of me to ask you but, Bakugou Katsuki! Will you please be the greatest hero of all time for the both of us?!" My voice was slightly shaky but still audible.

Bakugou put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in, our foreheads touched each other's. We stayed like that for a few seconds in silence, until he finally spoke.

"Fine....but not because you asked, I'm doing this because that's what a great hero would do understand?" He spoke with a slight harsh tone but still quiet.

"Thank you Baku~ Aw Crap I gotta go! It was great seeing you! I'll see you around! I'm sure you still have questions, I'll answer them if you come over to my family bakery! I'm sure you remember where it is! Bye Bakugou!!" I said as I ran out the shop and down the street.

~Katsuki's POV~

As she left I had the sudden urge to reach out for her, but I caught myself and stopped myself. 'What the hell....why do I feel like this!?!' I drink some of my coffee. 'Huh? She didn't finished her drink...her lip gloss left a mark where she took a sip...I wonder what it tastes like...maybe I'll just take a sip from her dri— STOP IT KATSUKI!! GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!' I slapped myself and looked out the window.

"What the hell?!!" I thought out loud.
'It's her again!! That damn hooded bitch!' The news cut off my thoughts...

The news reporter spoke
"This just in! The new growing villain 'Ruin' has made an appearance! Calling all available heroes!! She was last spotted half a block down from the Sunbucks Café!"

At that point my head began to spin, (F/N) went down that direction. 'SHIT' without even thinking I ran out the Café and tried to find her. 'No no no no! I JUST GOT HER BACK!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!DAMMIT!— There you are...'

"HEY BITCH!! RUIN!" I yelled to the hooded girl.

"Hmm? Oh it's you again..." she spoke from the lamp post she stood on.

She sounds like (F/N)...but there's more hate, anger, and bitchyness in her voice...plus there's no way that Ruin and her are the same!

"WHERE IS SHE!!?" I screamed, anger was overflowing in me.

"Uhh who? I pass a lot of screaming people I hardly have time to memorize their faces..." she said with a bored tone.

This bitch....

" URRRGGG SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! WITH SMOOTH (S/C) SKIN ,AND SILKY (H/C) HAIR! YOU CANT FUCKING MISS HER! HER GORGEOUS (E/C) EYES SPARKLE WHEN THE LIGHT HITS THEM!" What the hell did I just say? No there's no way I still have feelings for her...no way right?

Ruin looked down at me silently...

"You're really starting to piss me off, ya know I might find this girl and make her pay for your behavior!" She sounded pissed and disgusted.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE HURT A SINGLE HAIR ON HER HEAD! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!" I couldn't stop myself...

She wore a villainous smile that shook my core, I was too angry to think, all I could do was act!

-Note- Is this a cliffhanger? I dunno...ANYWAYYY ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!! Woot woot!!!