Ch17 A Mother's love and a Father's reputation

~Katsuki's POV~

Todoroki and Midoriya rush over to my side and help me pick up (Y/N). We run to the nearest hospital to have someone take care of her while we go and find the bastard that did this....but he was a pro-hero...no one would believe us....damn bastard...

It hurt...it hurt so so much...seeing her strapped to a hospital bed with tubes and machinery attached to her. I held her hand and hoped that I would feel her grip...

Soon enough I passed out still hand in hand with my sleeping beauty.

~Normal POV~

The pro-hero finally arrived to the Bakery,

"Hey I'm home! You got anything to ea-"

"You bastard...OUR—NO MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Your Mother spat to your Father.

"Aww come now, I didn't even see OUR daughter today! Hahahahaha you're still the joker after all these years!"

"You dense idiot...Ruin is my daughter..." your Mother held her hand in a fist so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

"No no Ruin was some guy pretending to be a young girl to get to that boy! And another young girl was there who looked like the man, she must've been his sidekick!!" He proclaimed proudly

"IDIOT! THAT WAS MY BROTHER THAT YOU KILLED AND MY DAUGHTER YOU NEARLY KILLED!" Your Mother's hair started to hover above her body due to her poison smoke trying to escape her body.

"Huh so she is indeed YOUR daughter...I can't have scum hanging around under my name...I shall erase her villainy from my name"  he spoke coldly and turned to leave.

"Where do you think you're going..." Your Mother spoke with hate toward your father

"None of your concern now sleep!" He hit your Mother so hard she slammed against the wall leaving her unconscious.

Your Father stormed through the streets making his way to the hospital.

~Father's POV~

I made my way to the front desk asking where my daug- where that young girl was sent to. 

Once I got to her room I opened the door so see the young ash blonde boy I saved earlier sleeping at her side.

'That boy...I feel that he is close to her...sorry my boy but this is for your own good' I raised my fist and aimed for the villain's heart,

"Oi, what do you think your doing ya old bastard?" The boy spoke cold and harsh

"I am saving you from the depths of hell and illusions my boy!" I say hoping he was free of her curse.

"I don't need saving old man, what I do need, is revenge..." the boy's crimson eyes narrowed down on me sending a chill up my spine.

"Look boy I am not your enemy! I am your savior! Now back down!" If this goes on for any longer I may have to knock him out....

"Savior my ass, the way I see it you're nothing but scum below my feet!" He moved fast sending an explosion my way, I use a barrier and trap the explosion. The boy's eyes widened as he spoke

"That's...that's her quirk..."

"Yes of course she did pick it up from Somebody" I say bluntly, they boy became enraged, a purple barrier from the villain wrapped it self around the boy protecting him.

"It's vermin like you that ruin my reputation!" I aimed a punch toward the villain.

"It's vermin like you that doesn't deserve a wife's love!" My ex-wife said as she came in and brushed my punch to the side.

She gave me a punch that sent me flying to the empty plains just out side the city, I stood up and she stood in front of me.

"A Mother's love..." I said with a scowl

"And a Father's reputation..." she said disgusted

"Let's see which is stronger!" I said as I trapped her in a barrier, I let the barrier get smaller and smaller.

She screamed and had her smoke melt the barrier, that damned witch, she broke free and made a smoke screen to block my vision.

The drums of war pounded to the beats of our hearts.

~Normal POV~

Meanwhile

You slowly rise up from the bed to see Bakugou above you.

"H-huh?!" You were startled and you punched him.

"Damn! What the hell?!" He said

"Oh sorry sorry!!" You said desperately

"(Y/N) we have a lot to talk about so cough it up, don't worry about your parents their fighting it out but you can't escape me, now explain!" Bakugou said as he gripped your arm.

"Look my family business, is villainy, not by choice the big authorities had assigned my family to continuously reek havoc where ever we are so no ones eyes were on them...that's it, plain and simple." You said while avoiding eye contact.

"What the hell?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!" He screamed

"I didn't want to scare you off, and it's an unspoken rule in my family, ya know?" You said still refusing to look at him.

"Scare me?! You idiot!!" He slapped you across your face.

Note- welppppppppp stuff is gunna go down next chapter STAY TUNEDDD!!! Love y'all! Cya!