Ch12 Too much...

The next morning you find yourself in a hospital bed.
"What the hell happened!?"
You screamed to the ceiling

'I'm sorry sweetheart but we had to pull a few strings to take some bad attention off the family. Your cousin Billy screwed up and almost blew our cover!'

'Oh I see, damn Rick...So mom what "accident" did I fall into?'

'Oh! Ahem! While two young UA students were crossing the street a bus suddenly lost control and was heading directly toward the two students. The male student was supposed to get hit, however the female student swiftly grabbed the male student and pushed him out the way. Thanks to the female student's quirk, she didn't die!'

'Oooo how heroic...'

'Oh cheer up! Katsuki is here to see you, put on a good show for his mother and I, you will won't you?'

'Of course mother'

Bakugou suddenly swung the door open, it slammed against the wall so hard it broke the dry wall.

"HEY! (F/N) YOU IDIOT!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD PROTECT YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND DAMMIT!" Tears as hot as lava brimmed his crimson eyes,

You sat up but didn't say a word, all you did was hold out your arms and made a desperate "I'm sorry" expression. Faster than sound the ash blonde boy ran and held you tight in his strong arms. Little did either one of you know your mother's took a video of that entire scene.

"You are such an idiot..."

"Awww come on I like the term 'hero' instead..." You buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"Just don't do that again...alright?"

"If I must I will do it again, but I suppose I can't do all the hero work. I gotta leave some stuff for you too!" You giggled

"Tsk like I need your help!"

" Ummm yeah you need my help! I just saved your ass! Plus! Who else is gunna be your damsel in distress!? "

A heavy blush came over his face, a cute light blush covered your face.

"Ugh! Can you two kiss already?!!?" Bakugou's Mother screamed impatiently

Both you and Bakugou snapped your heads toward her, your mother nodded in agreement.

'Mom...are you serious?!'

'I am and so is Bakugou look!'

You turned back to Bakugou and

His lips locked onto yours. Your fingers combed through his hair as he pulled you in tight.

"Boy you best be putting that tongue back in your mouth!" Your Mother said

"Shh don't ruin it! My Lil Baka is passionate like me" Bakugou's Mother proclaimed proudly

"Yeah that's what worries me...." you Mother said under her breath.

Bakugou pulled back breathing heavily.

"Did you catch all that?" Your Mother asked

"Phhttt! Of course!" Bakugou's Mother responded.

You were about to retaliate against your mother but Bakugou pulled you into a hug, he stroked your hair whispering that he was so happy that you were okay ,yet he was simultaneously calling you stupid too...

~The Next day~

Uraraka snagged you away from your desk and whispered in your ear

"So what's the plan for Bakugou's birthday party?"

"I dunno... maybe a surprise party?"

"Yeah! We can have it at your place!"

"Uhhh sure?" You said with a small smile.

"Alright! Then it's decided! Your place it is! I'll take care of the planning just keep him busy! Byeeee!" She ran off to the others who were waiting eagerly for the plan.

Bakugou pulled you back, you stumbled back and landed in his lap, Kirishima yelled

"Grabbing a girl like that, it's so manly!"

"Oooo get sum Bakugou!!!" Denki said

"SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Kirishima!! RUN BITCH RUN!!!" Denki screamed as he and Kirishima ran to the other side of the classroom.

"Tsk!....so what were you and pink cheeks talking about? Hmm?"

"Oh Uraraka! We where talking about a a a Uhh"

"Urg! Spit it out already!!"

"A DOUBLE DATE!"

'Shit'

"What?!"

Notes- sorry for the short chapter but this is a good place to stop! Pluszzs I will be updating multiple time today!!! Because I love you all and 1K reads LIKE WTFFF?!? Soo stay tuned! I'll see y'all next time!