Chapter 12

Optimus walked down the halls of the Paradox, his pedes softly thumped on the ground as he walked.
Optimus's blue optics scanned the halls curiously.

Optimus moved down the hall he looked around as he turned the corner he ran into someone. The white, blue, and pink bot stumbled back and shook her helm, she fell down.

Optimus lightly yelped, Optimus held out his servo to the bot.
Airachnaid looked up at Optimus and she gasped, Optimus tilted his helm, He was confused.

Airachnaid hissed and scooted back away from Optimus. Optimus blinked and he flinched, Optimus had the instinct to pull out his sword and blaster but he prevented himself to.

"My apologies, I wasn't watching where I was going." Optimus said, Optimus's blue optics shined brightly.
Airachnaid looked at Optimus's optics, she was confused by the way "Optronix" looked.

Airachnaid growled and aimed her guns at Optimus "Servos in the air Optronix." Airachnaid hissed.
Optimus didn't move or back up, Optimus continued to hold out his servo so he could help her up.

Airachnaid glared at his servo, she hesitantly grabbed his servo. Optimus helped her up "My apologies." Optimus said Airachnaid drew her servo back and held it close to her.

"Thanks..." Airachnaid said hesitantly "Who are you?" Airachnaid asked him
"My name is Optimus." Optimus told her, Airachnaid looked at him in suspicion. Airachnaid walked around Optimus and she walked in the direction Optimus just came from.

Odd, very odd indeed.