Chapter 2

Optimus looked deep in thought, Why was he here? Where was he exactly? Knockdown glared at Starscream "Hello!? He still has injuries and he will not leave this berth until he is well again! Tell Prime that he can wait." Knockdown hissed.

Knockdown grabbed a scanner and Scanned Optimus, Starscream sighed and walked back out. Knockdown looked over the scans he just took of Optimus, Optimus was silent.

How did I get here? The words kept repeating in his mind, he didn't realise that he said it out loud.

"Starscream and Soundwave found you leaking out in a forest, they called me and then I came and got you, I fixed you and then you know the rest." Knockdown said not looking away from the scans.

Optimus hummed and looked at the floor, he was still confused but the information was helpful none the less.

Heavy foot steps were heard out side of the medbay, Knockdown looked up and he looked very annoyed. "Can't a patient heal in peace." Knockdown munbled bitterly, Optimus raised a brow. The medbay door opened and a tall bot walked in, Optimus tensed it took all his will power to not get up and draw his guns.

 The medbay door opened and a tall bot walked in, Optimus tensed it took all his will power to not get up and draw his guns

A Megatron look a like stood in the med bay. Optimus stared at him in shock and a small bit of fear.

Megatron gave him a comforting smile, he didn't have sharp teeth anymore.

Optimus recognized that smile anywhere, the smile on Megatron's face was the same smile Megatronus would have, it hurt Optimus to see such a farmilar smile.

Optimus shifted and stared at Megatron.

"Hello."

........________........
Word count 273