Chapter 5

Knockdown POV

I looked at the bot he looked so much like Optronix "May I get your name?" I asked him kindly, if this really was Optronix then he wouldn't accept the friendly gesture no matter how hard he tried

"Only if I can get yours in return." He said "Optimus""Knockdown" We traded names. And I gave a nod "It's nice to meet you Knockdown." Optimus said kindly, I sputtered, did an Optronix clone just say something Kindly!? Or maybe.....this bot wasn't a clone at all...

The doors open and Starscream walked in "Ah, I see that you are awake are you doing well?" Starscream asked Optimus gave a nod, Starscream was pleased with his answer. "I haven't yet introduced myself have I? My name is Starscream second in Command to Megatron Prime." Starscream said with a bow. I rolled my optics.

"Optimus." Optimus said giving him his name "Now the introductions are out of the way, Megatron Prime would like to see you Optimus." Starscream said. I hissed "Hello!? He still had injuries and will not leave this berth until he is well again! Tell Prime that he can wait." I hissed at Starscream.

I grabbed a scanner and scanned Optimus to check for last minute injuries, I heard Starscream walk out. "How did I get here?" Optimus mumbled to him self,I think he didn't even know he said it out loud "Starscream and Soundwave found you leaking out in a forest, They called me and I came and got you, I believe you know the rest." I said not looking away from his scans

Odd his scans are almost identical to Optronix, this is very odd indeed.
Then I hear Prime's pede steps behind the door "Can't a patient heal in peace." I hissed under my breath. Megatron walked in and I saw Optimus tense.

Is he hiding something?