XXVI.

Previously: I found Lotor and brought him back to the castle. It seems as if he wants to join us in our fight against his father. But I don't think that's all he wants. To prove his friendship, he gave me multiples locations of secret bases to attack. But on my way to my crew, I only found nothing but silence and darkness, just like this nightmare that I have made so long ago, I can't breathe anymore.

~

Opening my eyes hurt me as if thousand of needles pierced through them and my lids. The worst sensation I never felt before.

"Y/N, you lucky girl. If we hadn't received a message from Keith asking if you were back we wouldn't have made it in time to save you," explained Zykrad.

"What happ-"

As I tried to sit and push my hair away from my face, I remarked that my left arm didn't move along my thought. Taken by fear of what I thought happened to my arm, I grabbed my dagger and sliced my forearm just a bit.

"Y/N, this time-"

"I don't feel anything. I-I...," I began suffocating and hyperventaling.

"Calm down. It's going to be-"

"It's going to be alright?! Don't fuck up with me! This! This result wasn't supposed to happen right now! With the medication, I should have more time, enough time to do what I need to do," I yelled, letting my anger and anxiety taking the control.

"We did everything we could Y/N. Ryiht spend amount of time trying to find a solution for you! You're not like us. You're human and we are Galra. Did you expect that we will find a cure for you, that we studied humans and their brains. If even humans didn't find a cure for what you have, how do you expect us to find one?"

"I... I didn't mean that. I know that I would never find a cure, but I wanted a bit of time before losing my strenght. I... I can't stopped. I have to continue for their sakes."

"You're not oblige to. You could rest and-"

"How is that going to make a difference? I don't want to leave a world of submission to the Galra Empire and I don't want to let down the people that live here and that will live here in millenials under Zarkon's orders. Whatever, where is he?"

"Ryiht's contacting Olkarion in order to land there. He said he has a way to help you with your arm, an exoskeleton made by Olkarion's technology."

"I see. Zykrad gathers the crew in the main deck, I will make an announcement."

"Okay. You should rest a bit in Olkarion, we will be able to manage without you, so trust us a bit, you idiot," smirked Zykrad before closing the door of the infirmary.

***

Some weeks of collaborations between Lotor and the Coalition helped us to find and destroy key places of the Galra Empire while I was stuck in Olkarion. I could use my arm with the exoskeleton created by my friend. Since I was here, I decided to help the upgrade of our ships. But, I could only do a few tricks. So I decided to contact my brother.

"How's the show to convince people to join the coalition," I asked smirking, because I had seen the ridiculous performance that Coran created to convince people to join the Coalition.

"Don't even talk about it. I can't do it anymore, we are all tired because of Coran."

"It's been a while," I confessed.

"Indeed. How are you, my cute little sister?"

"I manage to remain sane and in one place since my crew doesn't want me to fight with them."