I.

Past

" Don't do anything stupid big bro, okay?" I said, worried.

" It's going to be fine, I have a great team Y/N. I will be back, I promise. I won't let anything happen to my team. I'm the Captain so I will protect them," he answered.

" I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about you. I know you will do anything to save them but please think of you too. You are my only family, Shiro."

"I promise," he said to me with a big and cheerful smile before leaving for his mission in space.

It was the last time I saw my brother. They said he was dead because he made a mistake and they crashed. Lies. Impossible. He promised. He isn't the type to crash, he was one of the best. He-He isn't d-dead. Shiro.
This night, I cried so much. But it didn't last. Indeed, I was easily kicked out of the base. Shiro and I were orphans, in order to live he decided to become a pilot and get a scolarship. But now that he was gone... We didn't have much, only a few pictures and clothes so it was simple to carry that. I couldn't afford a taxi to get me in the city so I walked through the hot desert. At first, I didn't know if it was real or not but I saw a old and tiny house in the middle of the desert. I believed it was an illusion but I prefered to check it out. In fact, it was real, a real and old house waiting for someone to come in. It was empty of life, object, of everything so I decided to settle there waiting for my brother's return because he isn't...dead. I know it.

***
I didn't have money. Gratefully, even if I wasn't that smart I was extremely skilled as a pilot, well not of spaceship but I could managed to pilot a spacemotorbike. I knew that there was illegal races in a part of the desert and that the reward was pretty great. So I participated to those illegales races. It was far away from the house so I had to leave the house for a moment. After my 15th victory, I had enough money to buy stuff like a couch and enough food for a month. When I came back to the house at night, there was light coming from the inside. I took my little knives, a gift from an another pilot in order to protect myself in the desert. Slowly, I opened the door and when I entered there was no one.

"What?" I said with astonishment.

Then, I heard a crack coming from behind. I turned as fast as I could and I had the opportunity to block the attack.

"Who are you?!"

He didn't respond. I couldn't see his face. It was hidden behind a mask. He had dark hair and a pierce look. He was a great fighter, I could tell.

"I said-"
"Who are you?"
"What? It's my home and you have no right to be here!"

He stared at me, analysing if I told the truth or not. His eyes were as dark as the space that I, for a second, lost myself in it. The moment I took a step forward, he took off his mask revealing his face. He looked as young as I was. Who is he?

 Who is he?