A/N update

#746thplace in Fanfiction

Reaction:

I'm incredibly happy to see that this fiction is in 746th place

I'm incredibly happy to see that this fiction is in 746th place. So a huge thank you to my readers. Thank you for your views, your likes, your comments, and your supports.

Thank you!

_

I have also another things to talk about with you.

First, there won't be an update this week because I write when I'm in a good mood and right now (even though we're in 746th place) I'm not in a good mood. Some bad shit happened so I need some time.

Secondly, I was hesitating to write a book with Lance for some time now and I finally decided to create one. I will publish it after the last chapter of The Sixth. I have some problem to find a good plot because I don't want it to be like The Sixth because I will have the impression to rewrite the story but replace Keith with Lance so I'm trying to search something but it's hard so I can't promise it will be a good book.

[Update]

So I find a plot for Lance x Reader and really like the idea that I came up with. And I'm quite sure you'll like it too. So, the fiction will be called Partner (I'm not 100% sure about the title but at least it give you some clue about the story 😜). Also, if I write enough chapter in this fiction and that I didn't finish The Sixth, I might publish Immortal.

Voilà, voilà.

Have a nice day!