"With you, those words come out naturally."

"Thank you for staying with me kahit minsan ang hirap ko na pakisamahan ah? Kahit ang daming issue na nababato sa 'kin. Thank you for choosing to stay."

"There's nowhere I'd rather be but with you, baby. They can throw any issue, you can throw feat of tantrums anytime, but I'd still stay."

"Thank you. I love you." Maddie said, looking at Bea.

"I love you too; always." Bea answered, kissing Maddie on the forehead.

My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new
So call it what you want yeah, call it what you want to

"Wooh! Sexy mo, Beatriz ah!" Jho said as Bea entered the dorm, wearing short shorts and a tucked in large loose sando that shows off both of her toned sides and her black sports bra, and an eyeshade resting on the bridge of her nose.

"Mainit sa labas eh." Bea reasoned as she removed her shades to find a certain someone.

Her eyes landed on a tall chinky girl who stares at her with all the adoration.

Bea smirked. She's proud that she still has this effect on Maddie.

Maddie walked to Bea and laced her arms around her lover's neck, as Bea wrapped her arms around Maddie's tiny waist.

"Did you miss me?" Bea asked, looking at Maddie.

"That should not be a question, babe." Maddie answered and snuggled on the crook of Bea's neck.

"I missed you too, baby." Bea cooed, kissing the top of Maddie's head.

"Beh, nandito pa kami." Jho interrupted.

"I know. I am just showing y'all how a lady should be treated." Bea said, and winked.

The ladies groaned as they envy the scene that unfolds in front of them.

"Argh! Can I get another Bea de Leon?" Dani whined.

"She's one of a kind." Maddie answered, leaning her head on Bea's shoulder, facing their teammates.

"Alam namin, ate Mads. You're so lucky." Ann smiled.

Bea rests her head on top of Maddie's, and said

"Nope, I am the luckiest for having her." as she snaked her arm around Maddie's shoulder to bring her girl closer.

All my flowers grew back as thorns
Windows boarded up after the storm
She built a fire just to keep me warm

"I can't." Maddie replied.

"But why?" Bea asked again.

"They'll mock me again. They'll make fun of me again." Maddie sighed.

Bea hugged her girlfriend.

"Those people who make fun of you know nothing about you. They have nothing else to do but to throw rocks at things that shine. Baby, you don't have to listen to their words. You know in yourself what you're capable of. Sige na." Bea coos.

"You'll support me? You'll cheer for me?" Maddie asked hopefully.

"Of course! That's my role. I am your number one fan." Bea smiled kissing Maddie's pouty lips.

"So, I'll confirm that I'll use my last playing year na?" Maddie asked.

"Uhuh. I'll think about mine pa, but nonetheless, I'd still be here for you and for the team." Bea reassured.